“Best Service Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Denver, Colorado
“Best Service Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I travel every week to a different location, and hold seminars at the hotel in which I stay. I frequently use Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, Courtyard, etc. I recently stayed at this hotel, and received the most friendly, professional, courteous, and caring service I have received in the past 20 years. Absolutely every employee I cam in contact with was the same, from the front desk, the shuttle drivers, catering staff, Brooke - Event staff, etc.
I would definitely recommend using this hotel over others in the area,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Steve V,

Thank you for your wonderful praise, it has brightened everyone's day and gives us a high water mark in service that we will continually strive towards. We are glad your event went well and hope to see you back here again soon, thank you again!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had the most horrible experience here at this hotel, it was my first time staying and the service was all around bad. First, my room was not clean! It was filthy I had to call front desk 3 Times. I finally had to walk down there myself and some poor excuse for a manager complained he didnt have anyone available to come clean my room! Why am i paying 200 dollars for a dirty room?! The woman at the front desk gave me breakfast/ dinner vouchers and apologized. That night i decided to have dinner, DO NOT EAT HERE AT NIGHT! It took me forever to be seating and not because it was crowded. It was because some young kid was texting away in the corner oblivious to me standing there. Lets be clear i was the only person there and Four employees were just chatting away at the bar, one girl I believe was a manager talking and laughing. I recieved no refill, my order took 25 min and my food looked like it was thrown on my plate. I was extremely let down by this hotel, I will give kudos to one terrific employee and that was my Breakfast waitress In the morning of my checkout.Martha! She overheard a phone conversation Iwas having with my wifeexplaining my terrible experience, and she came over apologizing for everything that had happened. She also went above and beyond to make sure i had a good morning. We had a lovely conversation and she calmly listened while I vented, I needed that. Her and Alejandra took care of me, Its nice to see they have SOME good employees. I was very impressed with there teamwork and the fact that they could be that friendly and outgoing so early in the morning. They brightened my day. I will definitIely not be staying here again, but if you do, stop for breakfast :) Those girls are great.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear C_Construction,

We thank you for highlighting all the things that went right, as well as what went wrong during your stay. Please accept my apology for the level of service that you received both in the cleanliness of your room and the service in the restaurant.

Please look for a private message from me with more information about our service team concerning your stay.

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here during spring break. It is a beautiful hotel. Had an issue regarding a kindle that I had left in the room. It took them a few days to figure out how to proceed. I was in panic mode that account information had been stolen. In those type situations, hours seem like days. The management team at this hotel, went above and beyond what I would expect. I will definitely stay at this hotel anytime I am in or near Arlington.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel is in a wonderful location. Though it is on a one-way street and can be hard to find at first ... it is SO close to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium AND the Texas Ranger Stadium. There are also tons of delicious food options close by. The front desk staff is extremely nice, funny, welcoming and personable. The banquet staff, especially Brooke and Martha, are great to work with and will help you with any of your needs. Clean rooms, nice lobby, fast internet, and business center with free printing!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We decided to stay in Arlington because we were going to watch NCAA Basketball and the hotel is within walking distance. It was a great choice. We checked in at noon without a problem and there was lots of parking. Our room smelled like BBQ but when we mentioned it to the front desk (no until our last day cause it did not bother us that much), they offered to give us a rebate, free breakfast, etc. This was much appreciated. The room was clean and the bed were VERY comfortable. The staff was friendly and willing to help us with whatever we needed. We walked to the stadium even though they had a shuttle for $12. The restaurant connected to the hotel was awesome. The bartenders were all really nice and you could not beat the happy hour ($2-$3 beers with a great selection of domestic and micro brews)!! The food was pretty good and not super expensive.

Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Pro's: Fairly new property, convenient to Arlington attractions and stadiums.
Con's: Locked out of room twice - first time they supposedly fixed what they indicated they already knew was a chronic problem with the electronic lock on that room; second time had to wait around 15 minutes to get my belongings out, then schlep to front desk again, then wait 10 minutes to be assigned a new room. No apology, no upgrade, no interest in making things right. Not the biggest disaster of course, but I was glad we were only staying one night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear FalconTX,

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback about your stay in March. I am sorry that no effort was made to compensate you for your time and the inconvenience the issues with your room caused you. We will use this example to help our staff understand the level of hospitality that our guests deserve and expect.

I would like to offer you that room upgrade on your next trip to Arlington, should you decide to stay with us. I have sent you a private message and look forward to hearing back fom you.

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been staying at this property off and on for a year. They recently purchased new vehicles to transport guests, but with all expenses, come neglect in other areas. The last 2 visits I had to call for soap to be delivered to room, No one is checking coffee service area. The wall was so dirty this trip, I made me imagine what could be on the floor ( I threw my socks away). Then no hours are posted for the restaurant. Sorry to say the staff is trying, but the management needs to step it up....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DivorceDiva
Louis L, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Divorce Diva,

In your review you make many valid points on how our service can be improved, please allow me to address these issues.

I apologize for our lack of soap, we have resolved an issue with our vendor and do not expect any more shortages. We would never expect you to stay in a room that has not been properly cleaned and our staff is always happy to offer another room that will be more accommodating. We also understand that coffee is important to you and we will be more attentive to refreshing our service area for all guests.

I agree that there is always room for improvement, and our management will help initiate that change. We look forward to leaving a better impression upon you the next time you are in Arlington should you decide to give us another chance, thank you.

Cordially,