I stayed here over Mother's Day weekend. Not knowing the area when looking for a room, I went by the reviews other travelers had made. They do not offer king beds which I like but they did have a queen. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The room I had, a studio queen, was spacious and clean. The staff was very courteous during my entire stay. The location to attractions was super convenient. This is an extended stay type of chain with the rooms having a kitchenette which has everything a traveler needs. The wifi is free and the desk space is roomy. The hotel does not have breakfast but does have an area that has snacks/drinks on an honor system which was convenient. The only negative thing is they do not have daily maid service but if you needed extra towels or bedding, the front desk will take care of it. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Arlington is located in the Heart of the Arlington Entertainment, close to the Globe Life Ballpark, Home of the Texas Rangers, AT&T Stadium, Home of the Dallas Cowboys, Arlington Convention Center, Six Flags Over Texas Amusement Park & Hurricane Harbor Waterpark & University of Texas at Arlington. Only 8 miles southwest of the DFW Int'l Airport, the Candlewood Suites Arlington is centrally located between Dallas & Fort Worth with easy access to Interstate 30 & Highway 360. The hotel is in close proximity to Lone Star Park & Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie, Texas. Nearby Fortune 500 companies: General Motors, Siemens, Bell Helicopter/Textron, American Eurocopter, Safran/Turbomeca USA, Lockheed Martin, Vought Aircraft, American Airlines & L 3 Communications. Candlewood Suites Arlington, an extended stay hotel, offers complimentary high-speed Internet. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines-check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax while you enjoy the CD player or VCR/DVD. Borrow your favorites from our free video & CD library. In our Candlewood Cupboard, you can purchase meals, snacks, & sundry items. Pets welcome with a non refundable fee: $15 for the first night, $10 for each subsequent night, not to exceed $150. Up to 2 pets allowed per room, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. Ask about our shuttle service (Mon-Fri). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Candlewood Arlington
- Arlington Candlewood Suites