We stayed here for a Rangers game. It was sold out due to the game but it didn't feel like it was sold out. The hotel is located tucked back behind the main street and is a bit hard to find. There isn't much within walking distance by so this location would only be advisable if you had a car or drove up there. It is very close to Six Flags, Ballpark at Arlington, and Cowboys Stadium. There are restauarants close to the restaurant. The check in was easy and quick. The hotel is in good condition and clean. We stayed on the first floor. The room has a kitchenette with a few dishes, a dishwasher, sink, microwave and a two buner stove. The kitchen area has a laminate wood floor that was clean. The bathroom is pretty spacious and was clean. The bathroom sink was a little shallow which caused water to splash a lot. The bathtub was good with enough hot water and good water pressure. The room had a large desk/small dining table that was all integrated into one piece. It was adequate for eating on and doing work. There was both Wi-fi and an ethernet connection. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were soft. I really liked the 42" flat screen TV. I wish there were more channels on it and if I was there long term it would be boring having that few channels. The AC is very loud and rattles a bit. There was a wall thermostat for the AC but it didn't work in our room so I used the control on the actual AC unit even though the instructions told you to use the thermostat. As the hotel was sold out there was some noise from all the people milling about. I think a higher floor would have been quieter. The hotel isn't extremely luxurious but it is clean and affordable. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Arlington is located in the Heart of the Arlington Entertainment, close to the Rangers Ballpark, Home of the Texas Rangers, AT&T Stadium, Home of the Dallas Cowboys, Arlington Convention Center, Six Flags Over Texas Amusement Park & Hurricane Harbor Waterpark & University of Texas at Arlington. Only 8 miles southwest of the DFW Int'l Airport, the Candlewood Suites Arlington is centrally located between Dallas & Fort Worth with easy access to Interstate 30 & Highway 360. The hotel is in close proximity to Lone Star Park & Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie, Texas. Nearby Fortune 500 companies: General Motors, Siemens, Bell Helicopter/Textron, American Eurocopter, Safran/Turbomeca USA, Lockheed Martin, Vought Aircraft, American Airlines & L 3 Communications. Candlewood Suites Arlington, an extended stay hotel, offers complimentary high-speed Internet. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines-check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax while you enjoy the CD player or VCR/DVD. Borrow your favorites from our free video & CD library. In our Candlewood Cupboard, you can purchase meals, snacks, & sundry items. Pets welcome with a non refundable fee: $15 for the first night, $10 for each subsequent night, not to exceed $150. Up to 2 pets allowed per room, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. Ask about our shuttle service (Mon-Fri). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Candlewood Arlington
- Arlington Candlewood Suites