“Home away from Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Dallas, Texas
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great staff, great price and great location. It is so simple to take the Trolley to anywhere you need or want to go. I like the Trolley is only for guests that stay at the Candlewood Suites. Debbie was our Trolley driver to the Rangers game and we had her on the return great lady.

Room Tip: Stay here and enjoy your trip
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I usually stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels but I decided to try the Candlewood Suites in Arlington for this visit. I was VERY happily surprised!! It was, in my opinion, better than the Holiday Inn Express. I had a one bedroom suite and it had the comfort feel of an apartment. All the rooms have full size kitchens, complete with everything you need. The one drawback is that the hotel does not have breakfast. However, I would rather buy my own food and eat what I want in my room so it worked out well for me. The hotel has lots of DVDs you can check out from the front desk and the rooms have DVD players. I was staying there on business. However, it is conveniently located literally right next to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor so it would be the perfect location for families with children going to those attractions. And families could save a lot of money by utilizing the full kitchen. The hotel was very quiet, clean, and the front desk staff were all very nice. I will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Get a one bedroom suite if you are staying there for any length of time. It is worth having the sep...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Arlinton, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

This extended stay hotel is the best I have stayed at as a business style hotel. It is quite, clean and has all the comforts of home. The staff is friendly and the cleaning staff will do anything to help. The management will assist you with all of your needs and extremely military friendly. This is the place to stay if you like to feel like you are home on the road. The hotels location is perfectly located near restaurants, gas stations, and entertainment. This hotel is a must for the business class traveler.

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have been coming to this area since I went back in the military in 2006. I have stayed in several hotels. This is the fist time that I have had the opportunity to stay at the Candlewood and it is first rate. The staff helped and assisted in every way possible. The staff is also very friendly. The hotel is quiet which is what I like. This is also a very clean establishment. I have gotten two more soldiers from my unit to also stay here and they like it also. I would recommend this hotel to other people as well. Thank you

Craig

Cherry Valley, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have been a customer of this hotel for the past several years, staying there while on business in Arlington. I have always enjoyed my stays. Friendly staff and many of the conveniences of home. I particularly like the nice sized desk in the room and the recliner. My last trip there had been in the late fall of 2011. When I arrived this past Monday I was pleasantly surprised that the sleeping rooms had been renovated and they turned what were already nice accomodations into great ones. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone but for business travelers in particular.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
gi2ArlingtonTexas, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Arlington, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Thank you so much. I love that you love the new rooms. We are so proud of them. Thank you for noticing the team. We appreciate your loyalty.

Gigi Newbern
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

My long stay at this hotel was a great experience! I stayed at this location for almost 2 years on the 4th floor. The hotel is newly renovated, very comfortable, more modern, great kitchen, comfortable furniture. The staff was always willing to help with any issues I had, they always greet you when you walk in, great staff! The rooms are clean, great storage space, they have just about everything you need for a short or long-term stay. If I am ever back in this area, I will definitely be back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Newly renovated, this was a great stay! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious, fresh and modern. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Candlewood Suites - Arlington? Share your experiences!