“Consistent with the Marriott Fairfield chain” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
El Paso, Texas
“Consistent with the Marriott Fairfield chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Rooms were what I have come to expect. Nice to have a microwave and mini fridge in room. Beds were comfortable. Rooms were clean. The breakfast is great and saves money when you have a family to feed.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms by elevator if possible.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Frank A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Arlington near Six Flags, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. As you mentioned our complimentary breakfast is a great amenity and I'm proud to announce that we recently upgraded to a hot breakfast buffet each morning. The microwave and mini-fridge in every room were part of our new renovations so I'm glad to see our guests enjoying them during their visits. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my stay here, the people were very friendly and helpful, my only issue which was a small one was they should have had more of a selection for the continental breakfast to choose from. Overall I was completely satisfied and would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience. As of April 1st we have upgraded our breakfast offering to include hot items (scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage) and other items including a fresh fruit salad. The new breakfast has been a great hit with our guests and I invite you back to our hotel or any Fairfield Inn to experience it for yourself on your next vacation.
San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

The place is clean and appears new. The windows are second rate and I needed to stuff tissue in the gap to keep the high winds from whistling. The floors are squeaky with each step. The shower tub was even more squeaky as you changed positions. Feel bad for those not on the top floor. If you don't mind these things it is a clean and basic hotel but stay on the top floor.

• Stayed January 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I certainly apologize for the wind noise during your stay and will have our maintenance team check the seals on every window to ensure they are sealed and close tightly. Cleanliness is something we certainly pride ourselves on here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Arlington and we appreciate when our guests notice our efforts. I will pass your comments along to my housekeeping team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Quiet, clean, and plenty of parking. Easy access to I-30. Breakfast has enough variety to satisfy 3 teenagers. Short trips to just about every museum around. Great stay! Highly recommend. All the front desk personnel greeted us with a smile each time we came by and asked how our day was going and if they could help.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Merkel, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

When I called for directions, the front desk person did not really know how to guide me. I spent a good forty five minutes driving around in circles. At the end of the evening all I wanted was a relaxing bath to warm up and just unwind. The bathtub was not easy to get out of. There were no handles and it made it difficult to get out of which threw off the whole "relaxing" feeling I was looking for. The hotel was a little rundown. The sleep however, awesome!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel two nights with my Marriott Reward points. Despite some construction that was going on in the parking lot of the hotel, the accommodations were good - comfortable rooms and free breakfast. We arrived very late on Friday night, but the hotel staff was nice and welcoming. The hotel is situated with easy access to I-30 and, although we did not go there, six flags is just 5 minutes away. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if there was a need.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
shreveport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place was wonderful! front desk was great,The room was great for the price. breakfast was better than most around six flags(we've tried a few) trolly service to six flags was on time and friendly.They were remodeling the first floor but it was no incovience to us. My daughter loved the fact she could see the coasters from the pool. overall a nice stay. We'll def be back

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Arlington near Six Flags? Share your experiences!