“Clean hotel in a great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #18 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Austin, Texas
“Clean hotel in a great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel overnight for business. The front desk attendant was very nice and helpful. My boss accidentally made the reservation for the following week but the attendant checked me in and took care of the situation immediately. His supervisor corrected the error the following day and I promptly received my receipt via email. Great customer service! The rooms were well furnished and the bedding was very comfortable. It is nice to stay in a hotel that offers free wi-fi, parking and a refrigerator. The location is great, right off the highway. There is plenty of shopping and restaurants in the vicinity. As others mentioned it is also convenient to the attractions the Arlington area has to offer. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
I am so glad to hear that my Guest Service Representative corrected your reservation discrepancy immediately, so you were able to enjoy your stay with us!
Hopefully your boss has to send you back to our area soon!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We really appreciate it!

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Front Desk Staff was excellant.

Large room with large flatscreen and about 80 channels. Clean carpets, bed and furnature. Microwve & fridge. Large, well lit work desk with outlets in the lamp. The Free Internet connection was fast & reliable.

The bed was much too soft for my liking. It was like sleeping in a hole, and difficult to get out. But........to each his own. Others may love it.

Large Bathroom, with good warer pressure, and plenty of hot water. The non slip tub was nice too.

This Hotel is in a very busy area, but it's away from the highway so noise doesn't seem to be a problem.

Good Free Breakfast with hot & cold items.

All in all, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking out time to review your recent stay with us!
I am glad that you enjoyed our facility and team members. I am also very sorry that our beds are not firm enough for you. I will ensure to order firmer mattresses as replacements as needed, so we are able to provide you with another option. We are looking forward to welcome you back to our Holiday Inn Express & Suites!

Thank you so much again!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We got the best sleep! The beds were very comfortable! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only thing is, there is not enough light for the ladies to get ready. But we managed and we will stay again with beds as comfy as they have! Thanks

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review & feedback! I am sorry that the ladies did not have enough light to get ready! Please contact me directly prior your next stay & I will ensure that we have some additional portable lamps set up in your room. I am glad you enjoyed our beds & my team is looking forward to welcome you back to Arlington TX !
Arlington,TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

If you like football,baseball or amusement parks but not the noisy crowds that stay at hotels near them than this HIE is for you. It's a 10 or 15 min drive to all of Arlington's entertainment venues plus close to the Highland or Park's malls in South Arlington. Easy access from interstate 20. Plenty of parking..The hotel is in like new condition, clean and fresh inside and out. A very plesant staff behind the desk and in the breakfast area. This is a much better choice than staying in North Arlington.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in South-Arlington! We really appreciate your feedback & kind words.
We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip!
Saltillo, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good Experience, Clean, nice facility, Internet, great location 10 min drive to Dallas New Stadium and location to shopping center beside walking distance. Reasonable price. Location with good access to restaurants in fron of best buy, if considering some shopping of that type.

Room Tip: If going to a Football game consider a cab.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us throughout your sports visit!
The Cowboy Stadium is a state of the art facility & I am sure it was a great experience!
We are here for you whenever you return to Arlington!

From our family to yours " Happy Holidays!"
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Normally, I received excellent customer service from Holiday Inn. However, this time I have been let down. This Holiday Inn (corporate) has decided not to give me a refund after I have decided not to stay. I was advised by Roger (desk clerk) that I will receive a refund in three business days. Now, two weeks later, I have not received it. I will tell my friends and family of this horrible experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
I am so sorry about the confusion!
We do offer a wide variety of reservation options to our guests based on their needs, budget & travel plans.
The majority of our rates are for the flexible traveler and reservations can be easily cancelled or revised prior 6pm on the day of arrival. Our highly discounted Advanced Deposit reservation is a great option for travelers who are committed to their travel dates, however the full Deposit for the stay is due at the time of reservations & is non refundable.

We are encouraging our customers to select the best option based on their individual needs!

If you feel unsure in the future about the individual reservation guidelines, please contact the hotel directly! We are more than happy to answer any questions & place your reservation for you!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a one night stop over as location and price were just what we wantd and the hotel is fantastic! It is a great example of what a Holiday Inn Express was designed for. Clean, friendly and really nice rooms with lots of space, I can recommend this hotel if your looking to stay in Arlington!

• Stayed November 2012
Silvia T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Arlington, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review!
I shared your feedback with each employee & you should have seen all of the big smiles your words placed on their faces!
We really appreciate that you took time out of your busy schedule to share your stay experience!

Thank you so much again from all us & we are looking forward to provide you with great service & clean rooms during your next stay!

We wish you & your family a great Holiday Season!
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Holiday Inn Express Arlington? Share your experiences!