“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here with my son's baseball team. The location was so convenient to all the fields he played at as well as Six Flags, Rangers Ballpark, and Park mall. The room was a good size and breakfast each morning downstairs before heading out for the day was a great start.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rachel M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, TX, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hi Elizabeth B:

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very close to all attractions and the baseball fields. We have been home to many tournaments and look forward to hosting you again next year. Our breakfast host was happy to see your review and we hope that your team won too!

Rachel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Mount Calm, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We arrived on Friday early. Was told to come back around 1:30 & our room would be ready. Went back at 3:30 & no room available yet. We waited maybe 10 minutes & they had a room ready. The front desk employees were very helpful. They gave us directions to nearby parks. Even drove us to the Rangers came early! Thank you for all the hospitality. You made this a great vacation. The pool was refreshing. So many attractions were close by & my favorite Walmart was down the street too!

Room Tip: The suite was wonderful! We were on the 3rd floor on the end. Nice & quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Steve H:

Thank you very much for the great review and rating. Our team strives for the best in service and we accomplished our goal with you. We are glad that we were able to get a room for you quickly. And yes, we are located close to all the attractions, making it a fun place to be!

We hope to see you again soon.

Rachel
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The typed up channel guide for the TV channels was incorrect. Frustrating. I called the front desk and they stated they were aware but could not help me find a particular channel. Or actually that...it would take them a long time. What a joke. They should just not have TV's or not have a typed up channel guide along with a false advertisement for HBO in the room. If management lets something like this go - I have to wonder what else isn't important enough to get correct. Perhaps actually changing the sheets or washing the towels or...who knows what?

I will say staff was decent and pleasant.

I guess the hotel thinks they can get away with whatever they want because of their location. They wouldn't survive anywhere else...

I won't stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, TX, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear giner0831,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by service you received from our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Location, location, and service! You simply cannot beat the location for ease of getting to Six Flags, convention center, and football and baseball stadiums. A great sleep on a comfy bed, nice suites. My a/c didn't work well upon check-in, and it was fixed in an hour. What a treat to walk back into a coooold room! Breakfast is nice with plenty of food offerings.

I could find something wrong with any hotel anywhere. I keep coming back to this hotel because it is a nice, safe, clean place to stay and has a great staff. Any issues I've ever had were promptly solved. I just had a billing issue with my business and the hotel resolved everything promptly and professionally. I wish I could find that service across the country!

P.S. Their shampoo smells great! :-)

Room Tip: Elevator is to the right on the hotel addition. I've had problems with main reservations. I cal...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rachel M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, TX, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Hi D K:

Thank you again for a second post at the hotel. That tells us that we completely expectations to get you to provide a second post. Most of our guests have stayed with us multiple times and that is due to our tenure and consistent service.

Any time you call our hotel directly, you are guaranteed the best in service. Thanks for the traveler trip! We are planning to add our second elevator later this year, so you will continue to see more improvements.

Keep coming back! We will be sure to provide the same consistent service!

Regards,

Pearl, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was my first time to Arlington Texas. My daughter graduated and wanted to go to a theme park. We chose six flags so other family from New Mexico couild meet us as well. The staff was super great. From Richard, Amy and the others at the front deck to Blanca in the breakfast area every morning. Not a request we made was turn away. I am glad we choose thios location for our Vacation. Richard and Amy told us of places to go and place to eat. I could not say enough good things about this hotel. I did not exeperiance anything that would keep me from recommending this place to anyone coming to the area.
Thank you for a great vacation and a great place for family to meet up half way from where we all live.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor near the front desk making it convient to sit in the lobby with family...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hello Hatter0131:

Thank you for all the compliments! The team was excited that they exceeded your expectations. We work really hard to make sure that you have a unique experience at our hotel and seem to have accomplished that goal.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again!

Lincoln, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Thanks Rachel for always making our stay there so awesome! Your Team is superb at Customer Service and the property looks great for the age and current renovations...

We will continue to use your Meeting Room and those, great Suites when in the Dallas area!

Cliff

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rachel M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, TX, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Hello PointsmanCliff:

I always love to hear compliments! Thanks for giving me a compliment, but I couldn't have done it without the rest of the team. We do our best to cater to all meeting space needs as well and seem to have made you happy.

We look forward to your next visit in a few weeks!

Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a old site and had signs up stating it was being renovated, we didn't see any working going on. It has a weird layout, front desk on one side of the building and elevator on the other side of building. I was upgraded to a king suite, due to be a priority club member. I would of really hated to see the room I booked. The tile was cracked & broken around the toilet, towel rack on one side was not screwed into the wall and the shower head was set at about 5'9".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Rachel M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, TX, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Hello TennesseeSquire:

Thank you for your feedback and for being a Priority Club Member. I deeply apologize for the issue encountered in your room. The room should have been left out of order due to the work being completed. We missed the ball for you, but the room is definitely not indicative of the quality of our hotel.

As mentioned in previous responses, we pride ourselves in the best in service and amenities. We have completed the exterior renovation and actually upgraded our rooms in 2012.

We do hope that you give us a try in the future and apologize again for the issue.

Rachel Miller

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, TX? Share your experiences!