Came to Arlington for Alabama/Michigan game and needed to stay close enough to walk to Cowboys Stadium. It's over a mile but an easy, secure walk. Easy on/off from 360 between 30 & 20, lots of parking. Check in was pleasant and they gave me the Priority Club goodie bag. 3 floors, room was on 3rd and elevator was fine. Room had some minor cosmetic wear and tear but was clean. Mattress was old and needs replacing. My son slept on sofa bed and it was springy. Very tight quarters, little room for luggage and working on laptop. WiFi was good, stayed strong. Outdoor pool is smallish but fun, note that the towels are at front desk and there is no indication of that anywhere. Breakfast was typical HIE but the room is cramped and very hard to keep clean. Also note there is a city entertainment tax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express offers the best price and location of any hotel in Arlington TX. Contact us today to stay at our affordable hotel, located near Six Flags, Rangers Ballpark and Cowboys Stadium! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arlington, Tx Hotel Arlington
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Arlington, Tx
- Holiday Inn Arlington
- Arlington Holiday Inn