The front desk experience at check-in and calls to facility were well handled. The beds and rooms are aged. The mattresses, pillows and bedding fabrics are really poor. The shower needed a fixture adjustment because the cold water out of the sink was cooler than the cold out of the shower. I called for service. The maintenance man would only tell me to just "crack it" and that is the cold. I told him it needs a fixture adjustment, or replacement. I asked him to feel the temp of the water out of the sink. He would not. He told me he knew how it was, but would not trouble himself to test it as I asked. The fixture was now installed at 180 deg inverted, to get more life out of it. The serviceman was worthless with such a poor attitude. This is no doubt the management attitude also. I know the water is not going to be super cold, but this is due to the fixtures being worn out like the rest of items mentioned. I paid 140 per night due to Labor Day weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking Distance to Six Flags Over Texas. We are also right around the corner from Dallas Cowboy Stadium & Texas Ranger Stadium. Humperdinks Resturant right next door & on Dallas Cowboy & Texas Rangers Games they provide shuttle services to & from the game for a charge of $10 per person.Near Arlington Convention Center,We are also located 15min from the Six Flags Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags Hotel Arlington
- Sleep Inn Maingate 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn Arlington
- Arlington Sleep Inn