Not sure if it was simply a good day but the front desk reception was really good the night we checked in. The entrance could do with some improvement though. Our suite was large and comfortable, the decor exceptional, the sofa bed useful, Wi Fi available, coffee or tea set up. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in the middle of the entertainment district in Arlington. We are directly across the street from Hurricane Harbor and less than two miles from Six Flags over Texas, Globle Life Park, and AT&T Stadium. The hotel is located on the Arlington Trolly Line providing trolley service to Globle Life Park on game days and Six Flags Over Texas. Complimentary full hot breakfast is provided each morning. The hotel also features wireless internet in all guest rooms and throughout public areas. We have an outdoor heated pool and spa so you can enjoy both of those year round! It's the perfect location for anyone visiting Arlington! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Springhill Suites