We stayed here on a Saturday night prior to a Cowboys football game. Very nice location. It is actually within walking distance to Cowboys Stadium. Cabs were easily available if you prefer. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel. We had a suite with a king bed. There was also a sofa bed in living room. Front desk staff was very helpful in answering questions about local events. Rooms were quiet and clean. I would rate them excellent except the cable channels did not work properly. I called frontdesk to inquire as to why they were not as listed on channel card. The person at frontdesk had no answer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in the middle of the entertainment district in Arlington. We are directly across the street from Hurricane Harbor and less than two miles from Six Flags over Texas, Globle Life Park, and AT&T Stadium. The hotel is located on the Arlington Trolly Line providing trolley service to Globle Life Park on game days and Six Flags Over Texas. Complimentary full hot breakfast is provided each morning. The hotel also features wireless internet in all guest rooms and throughout public areas. We have an outdoor heated pool and spa so you can enjoy both of those year round! It's the perfect location for anyone visiting Arlington! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Springhill Suites