Room was roomy and staff is very friendly and helpful. This is a non-smoking facility, but the desk clerk gave me a room next to exit on first floor. Lots of restaurants close by and close to ball park and 6 flags.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in the middle of the entertainment district in Arlington. We are directly across the street from Hurricane Harbor and less than two miles from Six Flags over Texas and Ranger Stadium. The City of Arlington provides complimentary shuttle service to Ranger Stadium on game days and to Six Flags Over Texas on days they are in operation. Cowboy Stadium is also less than 2 miles from the hotel but transportation is not provided to Cowboy Stadium for any events at that facility. Cab fare to the stadium ranges from $10-$20.The hotel completed renovations in April 2011 and that included all new beds and bedding, carpet, lighting furniture and 32" flat screen televisions. The lobby and breakfast area has been totally redone and new fitness equipment including 2 treadmills, an elliptical and free weights can now be found in our fitness room. Complimentary full hot breakfast is provided each morning and the hotel also features wired and wireless internet in all guest rooms and wireless throughout the hotel public areas. We have an outdoor heated pool and spa so you can enjoy both of those year round! It's the perfect location for anyone visiting Arlington! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Springhill Suites