“hard work” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags

You added Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006-7502 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
northumberland
“hard work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

you certainly only get what you pay for here.no transport available apart from taxis.$40 each way to airport and an average $20 to malls and other locations.i was only there for 4 days and spent $160 on taxis alone.room was meant to be non smoking but soon as i entered the room it stunk of smoke,had to go out and buy an air freshner.fridge and air conditioner quite noisey.even though the weather was in the 70's the pool was closed and there wasnt even any chairs outside where you could sit outside and have a drink.the staff were friendly enough but i would definatley pay extra and stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sand Springs, OK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

After spending all day at Six Flags with another couple and having dinner we went to check into our hotel after 10 that night. Not too much to my surprise I was told we could not get two rooms close together. After waiting several minutes the man at the desk found two rooms close.

I went and got the kids out of the car and all our stuff to take up to our room on the 3rd floor. We opened the door to a decorated room for a bachelor party...thankfully no one was there. My husband and I went down to the desk again to ask for another room. The man at the desk didn't seem to understand how this could happen and gave us keys to another room so up to the 3rd floor we went again. This time to knocked on the door just in case and sure enough someone answered! I was furious at this point. Our rooms were booked through priceline so there was no way to get a refund and I didn't want to lose the $90 already paid for these rooms. The third time was a charm and we were finally given a vacant room. The room however did not have a place for the kids to sleep at that point I was tired of dealing with the man in the lobby. We ended up sleeping with the door dead bolted and a chair in front of it.just in case someone had the same problems.

The rooms themself were ok considering that we only needed a place to sleep for the night. The hall way on the first floor had a horrible odor in it and the 3rd floor was obviously the smoking floor considering that all you smelled when the elevator opened was smoke.

I will never stay at this place again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

This hotel was just what we were looking for. We were able to go out when we wanted and if we wanted to stay in, we did that and cooked our supper in the kitchen. It was great! The staff was so helpful. When we checked out of the hotel, we had left a set of keys in the nightstand beside the bed. One of the hotel employees called us and he had the keys mailed to us in Louisiana. This is the kind of place that you want to stay in. We will be coming back again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
woodward ok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

Got a great deal on priceline. Great location. Its not the ritz , but what do you excpect for 35 dollars a night? we were gone all day so we just basicaly just showered and slept there. friendly staff and spacious rooms.nice pool.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Port Arthur, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2008

Evacuated due to Hurricane Gustauv. Found rooms to be spacious and very nice. Bed was not very comfortable--found it too soft. Had to get your own towels. Did not bring clean ones every day. Was made to feel like we were stealing them when asked for more. Had to bring the dirty ones down before getting clean ones.
Pots are not the best -- food stuck in the pots and frying pan.

• Liked — kitchen
  • Disliked — room not cleaned each day
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Arlington, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2008

I was in town to visit my boyfriend (now husband). Due to my lack of income, I chose this place because of the full kitchen and such for my few days i would be in town. It was bad. My boyfriend and I stayed there together. The staff was not very helpful, the room was not as clean as it could be and to make matters the worst, there was a used condom on the floor. When I went to the front desk to complain, I was told that they were full and I could not be moved. They could not do anything regarding the price of my room either. I finished my stay since it was a weekend that no rooms were available elsewhere, but vowed to NEVER stay there again. It was horrible and unsanitary. They NEVER did clean up what I reported.

• Liked — The Location
  • Disliked — They were unhelpful and dirty
  • Stayed June 2003, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
San Antonio, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2008

We had stayed here before a few years ago and it was fine, but this time around the place was really smoky and mildew fills the air. We were given a room on the 3rd floor but once we stepped off the elevator knew that we couldn't stay there. We called downstairs and lugged all of our stuff back down there to be assigned another room on the third floor which we refused. Then we were given a 1st floor room that reeked with mildew. Since it was 2am we toughed it out but it was nearly unbearable. As soon as I awoke I immediately went down the street to Mariott's Staybridge Suites on Lamar where they had a room we could check into immediately. Don't waste your time stopping at this one. Really bad. And I'm a smoker.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — The Smell
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags? Share your experiences!