“Hard to rate” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags

You added Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006-7502 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Mallorca
“Hard to rate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

early April ,2 nights. OK, no money wasted in fancy lobby . The office was easy to find.
As other ESA I have used, it seems to be some older place that has been redone.
Check in was correct and all info about room and wifi correctly indicated.IT seems that when you check in, you can request room service. ( a friend checked in for me)
Yes the corridors are very bare and the room was clean, nice bathroom and the kitchen with fridge-stove and microwave had plates, cups and cutlery.
Bedding was clean and smell \ok ( after reading other reviews )
I did not go down for the morning coffee but when I walked by at the end of the period, it did seem very basic. The coffee pot in the room was with nice coffee bag.
I would say that on the basis of the clean room and I do not look for fancy shinny lobby....
it was just fine. I sat in the small lobby for a few hours waiting for pick up and no one came
complaining..
I wanted clean room , good bed and hot shower. I got them

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Please know, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

When you check-in you walk into an office like area big enough for about 4 people and only one person there to help you. Breakfast was placed on a dining table. They budget for the number of guest at the hotel so if guest ate more than usual the other guest were out of luck. Room temp never got below 75 and received no help from the front desk. Never cleaned my room or brought clean towels. Wouldn't stay there again or recommended staying there. Pay a little more and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our check-in process and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. As well, I apologize that our housekeeping policy did not meet your needs. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, please know that these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at dal@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Sullivan, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have never rated a hotel before, but I have NEVER been in a hotel this disgusting. I flew in for business, took a taxi, and upon arriving could not find the check-in desk. Well, that's because they don't have one. You have to go in this office, after the guy decides to get off the phone, and they will check you in. The smell should have been my first clue even before getting to my room. The heat/air unit was missing the knob to operate it, and missing the main grate. The sheets were ok, however the blanket had large dirty black spots on it along with alot of hair. I called the front desk, took it downstairs and he asked me what was wrong with it. I showed him, and he did bring me a new blanket within a few minutes. The extra lock on the door did not work, it would not slide into the jamb striker plate. I set the ironing board in front of my door each night with all my things on it just in case. The room was so dirty that I washed my hands after touching anything. After 3 nights I had to move to a different hotel. If you choose to stay, take disinfecting wipes, Lysol and your own bedding. Don't forget your flip flops. The floors are nasty.

Room Tip: The only tip I can give is you may want to find a different hotel. I wish I would have taken picture...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the condition of your room was unsatisfactory. To make sure this doesn't happen again, our staff has been trained further to make sure maintenance and housekeeping issues are addressed before guests arrive. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dal@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Simply put, don't stay here. Even the employees say it is one of their worst properties. Holes in walls, blood and hair on sheets, broken appliances, apparent drug smells in elevators and hallways. This is based on 4 different rooms on the property that they just kept moving me to to "fix" the situation. Oh also, there is a child in the office that likes to make random room keys so be careful.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The situation you described regarding the condition of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by our staff, and we will be addressing your concerns to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided, as it will enable us to continue to improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, we would love to hear it. Please contact me, at dal@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
San Tan Valley, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Disgusting rooms, smoke filled rooms, hallway smelled Like urine. Size of rooms were great but broken lights, no tv Signal and carpet was from like years ago. Free breakfast was coffee n fruit. Staff too busy on phone and only one person works there. No toletries included. I do not recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The conditions you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have met with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at DAL@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Florence, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

This was probably the nastiest hotel I have ever had the displeasure of being in. I stayed for two weeks on business. The rodeo was in town and there wasn't anything closer. They pile up their trash in the laundry room. The 'fitness room' had only one light bulb, the two treadmills were broken. The 'grab and go' breakfast was okay, coffee and an oatmeal bar. It was generally a dump. Well lit outside and nice exterior. It is a former studio plus. The shower had not been cleaned and their was hair on the floor. Mildew on the walls. the ground floor window opened, no screen and no preventer bar. The furniture needed to be at a garage sale or the dump. I was promised a non smoking room but the odor of cigarettes was present throughout the property. I guess this place preys on Six Flags or Cowboys visitors who are intoxicated and really don't care about getting sick from the room Don't stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am so disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please accept my apology. I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not satisfactory. As well, I apologize for the maintenance issues you encountered in our fitness room and the cigarette smell you experienced during your stay. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure that these issues are addressed and that they do not occur in the future. Please contact me, at dal@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.
Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Check in was ok ,he did his job but was not overly friendly .
Room had the ac on when it was 28 degrees outside. Mold and soap stains in the shower but fairly clean . The smoke detector has a baggy over it. The carpet in the halls could use a good cleaning .

I ask the front dest if the had vending machines and they said the had to take them out because they keep getting broke into.

I felt safe and did not have any real problems. If I was on a budget I would stay again for the money.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. As well, I apologize that the cleanliness of our lobby and hallways did not meet your satisfaction. I will meet with our staff to ensure that these problems don't continue in the future. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags? Share your experiences!