“Bang for the buck.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006-7502 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #49 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Arlington, Texas
“Bang for the buck.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Just moved from SoCali to Arlington Texas and stayed here for a week while waiting for my new apartment to be ready. The price was nice and the room was just fine for a unplanned extended stay of this kind. The front desk staff was amazing both for check in and check out! The building is older but don't let that bother you. The hotel staff and services more than make up for that.

Room Tip: Try and get room facing the freeway if you want a cool view of Six Flags Over Texas. The freeway noi...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your needs during your stay with us. Customer service is one of our top priorities, so I am glad that we were able to meet this goal. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Arlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I loved my stay Nancy was so excellent the stay was amazing I love it n plan on staying here more the rooms are always clean the workers are friendly made my stay very great Nancy the worker omg was so sweet n nice I love it love it love it

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was amazing and that Nancy did a fantastic job. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

we changed rooms 2 times in 2 days and were too tired to move a 3rd time the 1st room toilet did not work the second the toilet leaked someone tried to break in our window and we both have flea bites we know the previous person had a dog it smelled like DOG rooms dirty,always out of towels,the hallways dirty this is the first time i have ever written a review i travel every 12 weeks to somewhere different and this place left me with a bad taste for america extended stay!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: DON'T have one
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Joyce - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situations you described are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am reviewing with our staff how to properly treat rooms once a guest checks out of the hotel. Additionally, please know guest safety is a top priority for our team. We strive to provide our guests with a comfortable place to stay and will be even more vigilant in our efforts moving forward.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at DAL@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Springdale , Ar United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This motel is not only dead center of anywhere you would like to see or go in Arlington but very nice helpful employees, I forgot my husband's work laptop when we checked out and had been gone a good hour and a half I called distraught about was calmed down and told they would look and call me back promptly and they did and it was returned. This is our second time here came early to check in day after a cowboy's game. Nancy was very helpful and got us in early.

Room Tip: Get deluxe with fold out bed for $5.00 extra, rooms are bigger too
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

So,I said to myself I was not going to submit a review. Well,I think that everyone that reads this should know about this hotel experience. We went to a Rangers Game and stayed here. The hotel is only a few miles from here. It was VERY outdated and dirty. It smelled like musty old mildew and.The hotel looks like it was built in the 1950's. There were DRUG DEALS going on the Backside of the building. Management leaves at night so there is no one at the front desk. AND to top it off " WE FOUND A USED CONDOM ON THE SIDE OF THE BED ". The only good thing is when we complained we got half of our money back. Overall,It should be rated a SECTION 8 property...... STAY AWAY

Room Tip: " Please stay away from this section 8 property "
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
St. Paul, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We stayed here for a long weekend for a Cowboys game. We booked this hotel through Hotwire for $30 per night. We were a little afraid given many negative reviews. The hotel is old and a bit dated and run down, however our rooms were clean. We had a queen suite with a pull out couch and full kitchen. For the price we paid I feel like we got a steal. Most of the other hotels in the area were going for nothing less then $100 per night. This place met our needs, was in a good location and the staff were friendly. The halls smell like smoke and it's obvious that there are many people living full-time in the hotel. I think whether you stay here depends on if you are on a budget and what rate you get. Not many amenities here... hot coffee and that was about it.. but again for $30 night you can't complain. If you don't get a decent rate (anything more than $50-$60 per night) I would stay somewhere else.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your weekend stay for the Cowboys game. It is great to know that we were able to provide you with a great place to sleep and location. Still, I am sorry for the smoke odor. Please know, I am working with my staff to ensure this is eliminated.

Georgetown, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Cowboys were home for a night game so rates were up all over town and we thought it looked decent. Smelled sour milk, dead animals, and smoke throughout the hotel. The laundry room is also called the "trash room" and bags of trash were piled to the ceiling. Hope you don't have to wash clothes in there! Rooms were bad, TV was fuzzy, and overall one of the worst I've ever seen. It is NOT a 2 star like they claim. I expected bad since we were staying in a 2 star, but it wasn't even close.

Room Tip: Avoid! Sleep in your car instead.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags? Share your experiences!