“Nice place for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006-7502 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #51 of 60 hotels in Arlington
“Nice place for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Not a 5 star ace. But still nice. Housekeeping could deffinetly do a much better job, especially since they only come once a week for extended stay guests. The pool is nice and the other guests that I've met are also. You get what you pay for. I would stay again

• Stayed August 2013

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family and I stayed for over a month and had a great time. The service from the hotel staff was above and beyond! Judy, Claude and all the office staff where very friendly and provided excellent service. The hotel has a great court yard area with a very nice pool, and my family and I enjoyed spending time there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, nice staff, and very conveniently located to allot of attractions.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed your month long visit to our hotel. It is so great to read that our staff provided you with excellent service, especially Judy and Claude. I will be sure to share your feedback with them and the rest of our staff!

Sutherlin, OR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Broken AC, not fixed after requested, wet floor. No maid service - it cost extra. You have to go to office for clean towels. No shampoo or soap. Disgusting!! If there was a negative 5, I would give it.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am very sorry that the A/C in your room was not working properly and that the floor was a bit damp. To ensure that these issues are not repeated, our maintenance staff is working to fix the A/C and our housekeeping staff is giving the floors a deep clean. As well, while we do not offer toiletries in our guest rooms, we do offer them behind the front desk upon request. I will work with the staff to ensure this is communicated at check-in better moving forward.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I hope that you will contact me directly, at dal@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
DeSoto, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good value for your Money..kitchenette available close to Cowboy Stadium and Rangers Ball Park..a short drive to shopping mall and within walking distance to newly remodeled Water Park. there are several Good restaurants nearby and ground transportation available for a small charge.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that it was a good value for your money. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We came down for a baseball World Series and had planned to stay 6 days in this hotel. When we got there everything about the hotel was creepy. The place smelled something awful. Stains on the carpets. Fold out bed didn't have sheets. When we asked for sheets and blankets they didn't have any. There was only one towel in the bathroom and they didn't have anymore. There wasn't a hotel lobby there was a room you had to knock on the door to talk to someone and it was closed from 11pm til 7am. So if you needed anything which they probably didn't have anyway, you couldn't get any service between those hours. My kids were freaked out because there were huge red stains all over our carpet floor which looked like blood. The coach of our baseball team went to turn on his AC in his room and saw a tarantula the size of a softball. Which he killed and after that couldn't sleep. Needless to say, the whole team checked out as early as possible the next day and checked into a different hotel. I have stayed in several hotels for baseball tournaments, business and leisure. This by far was the worst experience of my life. I do NOT recommend that anyone stay here!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The level of cleanliness and odor you smelled in your room is unacceptable,. I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, I have met with the housekeeping staff to coach them on how to provide great service. As well, we are working to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies to ensure this type of situation does not happen again in the future.

Our team is very committed to satisfying our guests, so we are thankful for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dal@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Moore, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband, brother in law, and sister in law all went to Arlington to go to six flags, My brother in law got on Hotwire, and got us 2 night stay in this hotel.. When we first got there we went to the room and our door would not open, the green light came on but the door would not open.. We went to the first desk and they came and broke the door to get it open, only problem is that now our door would not lock from the outside.. the front staff lady just said oh well you can lock it from the inside.. only problem is when we are not there the door would be open.. not happening. The lady said that she would call the fix it guy and see what she could do, but they didnt have any other rooms.. we all went to dinner and came back ( 2 hours later ) the door was still open so we went back to the front desk.. she said they could not get it fixed so they found another room.. We went to the other room and it was pretty nice.. We watched tv for a little bit and then got ready to go to bed... I turned the blankets on the bed down and went to lay down, as I turned over in bed the fitted sheet came off and to my horror there was dried poop on the mattress.. GROSS!!! I looked over and it was like midnight and I was done.. I just wanted my money back, I would have slept in my car by this point.. My husband went back to the front desk, they told us since we had gotten our stay through hotwire they could not give us the money back but they would put us in their suite.. Well to make a long story short, the suite is just a handicap room that smelled like a nursing home.. but hey other then the smell it was good.. I would just say to make sure and pay the extra 20 to 30 bucks and get a marriott or something!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Rebecca - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read about the issues you had with the lock on your room door, the level of cleanliness in your room and the lack of attention from our staff. Please accept our apologies. To uphold our company's high standards, I am meeting with the entire staff to review your comments and discuss how we can avoid a similar situation in the future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dal@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Round Rock, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I went camping recently with the family, and the amenities at Inks Lake campground were cleaner and functioned better. We had a huge suite with a bedroom and living room with two beds (one a pull out sleeper). Size is the only thing this place has going for it. The room smelled like mildew, the carpets were stained. The drapes had moth holes. There was one working bulb in the bathroom (out of 6 sockets). Even without renovation...the management could do a lot to clean this place up.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags? Share your experiences!