“Everything was good.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags

You added Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Everything was good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Our stay was very nice!! You had everything you needed, and you were near plenty of places to eat, shop and visit. We enjoyed seeing the sights, especially the stadiums. Robert and the staff we met were very helpful and curtious. The grounds were clean. We did not have any trouble with any noisy people. We were only there for four days but our son is still there so hopefully he will have a good experience too. We will definitely recommend this place when our family comes to visit our son. The only problem we had was that we were in a room near I-30. It was noisy with traffic so we will probably ask for a room on the other side.im

Room Tip: Room 248 was noisy because of highway.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that staff took great care of you. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
DeSoto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Wonderful place to stay with all the amenities of home..Close to all the activitiy centers of Arlington and within walking distance to restaurants and the Water Park..Shopping is a few miles north or south of the hotel. The staff is very accommodating and will assist you with your travelling concerns.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North Side are quieter ..you ca hear the excitement in the voice of the roller coaster...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm Thrilled that the staff was successful in taking great care of you.. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

As I got there I got my key to my room as I walked in it already had people staying in it. So the guy gave me another room and I walked in there and it was suppose to and there was a party going on right next door to me, it was loud and it was suppose be non smoking and it smelled horrible in there. I walked back to the lobby only to find a bottle or vodka that the hotel worker and some friends were drinking. The hotel worker stayed on his cell on a personal call the whole time I was trying to tell him I just want my money back and tried to give me another key, I said no. I want a refund. I booked threw expedia and he said call them. I did. And they said in order to get a refund they need to call the hotel to confirm I wasn't happy. I waited for 20 min and finally walked back down to the lobby and he was outside smoking on the cell phone again. I asked him to go answer hispphone. It finallt got solved after 1 hour of dealing with it. never will return to ANY of these hotels. horrible experience.

• Stayed March 2013
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that were not satisfied with the service you were provided. Please accept my apology. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dal@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here and it was a very nice hotel. The room was big. It was closed to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. We were in walking distance. Our trip was for visiting and shopping and we enjoyed every bit of it. The hotel grounds were clean. The inside was clean. The only thing I didnt like was that we stayed on a weekend and we were informed that we didnt get housekeeping on the weekend and if we needed our bed changed or towels we had to bring our stuff down and they would give us more, now I think that needs to be changed, but other than that the room was nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Extended Stay Hotels is committed to ensuring a clean room at a reasonable price, therefore services are based on the number of nights reserved.
If a stay is 1 to 7 nights – towel and sheet exchange is available at the front desk. If the stay is 7+ nights one full service is provided each 7 days. Optional refresh service and full service may be scheduled for a nominal fee. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dal@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We actually had a 7 day stay at that Studio Plus and it was so comfortable. The staff was great and very accommodating. We had the amenities of home..best of all a comfortable bed and full kitchen. We had fast wifi in the room, and ample cable tv. We had to take a taxi to a destination we wanted to visit and United Cab Company is right up the street on Corporate and was there to pick us up in 5 minutes. Studio Plus has a big guest laundry, ample work out room, snack vending machines, and swimming pool. There are restaurants close by: Grand Buffet, Steak and Shake, Traildust Steak House, and Saltgrass Steak House. All are good places to eat. Across Lamar Blvd at Conrad's you will find a wonderful breakfast buffet served daily. There are also convenience stores and a bank within walking distance. Again, it was almost like home. Our week stay went so fast. One last thing...we have a pet. This hotel was very accommodating to the fact we have a pet. We were able to come and go with her on a leash and there is a grassy area between the hotel and the freeway where I would walk her...She was very comfy during her stay as well. All in all, fantastic experience. We will stay here again when visiting the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a special if they have one. Also make sure to ask for smoking or non-smoking room as they ha...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in taking great care of you. Our goal is to provide for every guest a home away from home experience; it’s great to hear we’ve accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Alpha is a good hotel manager and runs the property great. I enjoyed my stay, the rooms are clean, the staff is nice, and the location is right next to Six Flags. I will definitely refer all my co workers here.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in making you feel so welcomed. They have a goal of providing every guest with a home away from home experience; it’s great to hear they accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the studio plus deluxe hotel, it has the perfect location, the rooms are clean, and friendly staff. Alpha is the best hotel manager I have met since i been traveling all over the world. My family and I will definitely come back to studio plus deluxe hotel and refer all our friends and family to it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in making you feel so welcomed. They have a goal of providing every guest with a home away from home experience; its great to hear they accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags? Share your experiences!