“girl's weekend...February 15-17, 2013” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags

You added Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Little Rock, Arkansas
“girl's weekend...February 15-17, 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here and it was a very nice hotel. The room was big. It was closed to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. We were in walking distance. Our trip was for visiting and shopping and we enjoyed every bit of it. The hotel grounds were clean. The inside was clean. The only thing I didnt like was that we stayed on a weekend and we were informed that we didnt get housekeeping on the weekend and if we needed our bed changed or towels we had to bring our stuff down and they would give us more, now I think that needs to be changed, but other than that the room was nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Extended Stay Hotels is committed to ensuring a clean room at a reasonable price, therefore services are based on the number of nights reserved.
If a stay is 1 to 7 nights – towel and sheet exchange is available at the front desk. If the stay is 7+ nights one full service is provided each 7 days. Optional refresh service and full service may be scheduled for a nominal fee. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dal@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We actually had a 7 day stay at that Studio Plus and it was so comfortable. The staff was great and very accommodating. We had the amenities of home..best of all a comfortable bed and full kitchen. We had fast wifi in the room, and ample cable tv. We had to take a taxi to a destination we wanted to visit and United Cab Company is right up the street on Corporate and was there to pick us up in 5 minutes. Studio Plus has a big guest laundry, ample work out room, snack vending machines, and swimming pool. There are restaurants close by: Grand Buffet, Steak and Shake, Traildust Steak House, and Saltgrass Steak House. All are good places to eat. Across Lamar Blvd at Conrad's you will find a wonderful breakfast buffet served daily. There are also convenience stores and a bank within walking distance. Again, it was almost like home. Our week stay went so fast. One last thing...we have a pet. This hotel was very accommodating to the fact we have a pet. We were able to come and go with her on a leash and there is a grassy area between the hotel and the freeway where I would walk her...She was very comfy during her stay as well. All in all, fantastic experience. We will stay here again when visiting the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a special if they have one. Also make sure to ask for smoking or non-smoking room as they ha...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in taking great care of you. Our goal is to provide for every guest a home away from home experience; it’s great to hear we’ve accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Alpha is a good hotel manager and runs the property great. I enjoyed my stay, the rooms are clean, the staff is nice, and the location is right next to Six Flags. I will definitely refer all my co workers here.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in making you feel so welcomed. They have a goal of providing every guest with a home away from home experience; it’s great to hear they accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the studio plus deluxe hotel, it has the perfect location, the rooms are clean, and friendly staff. Alpha is the best hotel manager I have met since i been traveling all over the world. My family and I will definitely come back to studio plus deluxe hotel and refer all our friends and family to it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in making you feel so welcomed. They have a goal of providing every guest with a home away from home experience; its great to hear they accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Definitely worth more than the price! The check-in process was easy! The staff was extremely friendly, attentive, and responsive. The rooms were clean, spacious and had plenty of towels. Clean property all around with 5 restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of you stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff did a wonderful job to ensure you had a pleasant stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed here on my trip to Arlington/Dallas to attend a Cowboys game. The hotel is very close the Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark and Six Flags. The room was clean and comfortable. This hotel is perfect if you dont need bells and whistles. Simple and plan, whichis all I was looking for. Also its situated near several resturants.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This hotel is "In the Mix" of it all!! Six Flags is just a stones throw away and I can see the "Superman" ride from my window!! The Cowboys Stadium is just around the corner (2 miles away) and THEENNN....The Texas Rangers Stadium is over here too!!! There's plenty of shopping for you to get your snack on before heading to one of the games!! (In Walmart)

The staff here is AWESOME!! They are welcoming and friendly. From the time I checked in (late July) they have gone above and beyond to be sure that I am happy! (Who doesn't like that?) If I forget to pick up my mail or have a package, they will give me a courtesy call. Since I am here to stay for at least 6 months, I had to find a place I could call "home" and I've found it here!!

There are some "perks" that come with staying here as well. The housekeeping staff is friendly too! If you wish, you can have someone come "tidy up" your room if you stay for a certain amount of time - AWESOMMME!!! The maintenance staff is GREAT!! I put in a request about my stove, and he was here the next day...(I'm not a cooker so I wasn't rushed).

The rooms are a bit "dated" but that has nothing to do with the quality of service I've received here. We did get new flatscreen LG tv's during my stay already!!! Can't wait to see what else they have in store!! :o)

Room Tip: The rooms near the courtyard have a view of the pool. Sometimes there is a party, but hey...it'...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, September 7, 2012

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we are so excited that you will continue to be staying with us. The location is great, Six Flags is a definite plus, which hopefully will make your stay even better. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags? Share your experiences!