“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags

You added Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2420 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dallas - Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

The manager is very professional, bilingual and all the staff is very friendly and cooperative. We had a church event and we stay on several rooms, housekeeping excellent.

Room Tip: Restaurants next to hotel,and some provide delivery.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus- Arlington. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Miami, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

for the price this is a decent motel.the good-the rooms are spacious,its very close to 6 flags,the staff was nice-except the 1 who didn't speak english cause we couldn't understand each other.the bad-no smoking in the room,and the elevator was broke so we had to walk up 3 flights of stairs.no breakfast but there's a steak and shake within walking distance with good food.

Room Tip: call before u go to make sure elevator works.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Studio Plus-Arlington. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This past weekend, my son accompanied Coach Delgado and the other participants of the Special Olympics coming from San Antonio to UT at Arlington to compete in the Special Olympics Summer Games. The team arrived on Thursday; my husand and I arrived Friday evening. The location was awesome. The staff were kind enough to hold our room and we were even given the discount as the group. The room was spacious and very clean. The air conditioning worked excellent and the beds were very comfortable. Best of all, I loved the pressure of the shower-it felt like a massage. Thank you for all your hospitality and the kindness you showed to the athletes, coaches, and parents. We look foward to next year.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Studio Plus-Arlington. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Abilene, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

This hotel was nice when it was first built many years ago but the current owners have let it go way down hill. The carpet, chair and bedspread all had stains on it. I couldn't find another room for the night so I was forced to stay here but I was afraid to even turn the bed down and chose to sleep on top of the bedspread. The furniture is all chiped up. Just an over all grungy dirty feel to the whole place. It looked like a drug haven. There is a reason why the price is so much cheaper. Be warned!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus Dallas - Arlington. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

arlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

This place is awesome the managers are the BEST!! The super hot showers are my favorite thing. Its hard to find a great shower in a extended stay. The ac gets super ice cold. To top it off its pretty quiet here. The view of six flags is really cool and I just love it here that I already signed up for a month

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Studio Plus-Arlington. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Arlington, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Don't get me wrong, I wanted a cheap place to lay my head at night and this is it. It isn't that bad, it's just old. The kitchen is a full kitchen (microwave, oven, stove, fridge) and the room is fairly spacious. It just really needs an overhaul. Light fixtures and appliances are old. It smells of cigarette smoke, but it's not overwhelming. Honestly, I've stayed in much worse, this place just isn't all that great.

However, for the price I paid, I suppose I shouldn't expect much more.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel and the rooms were very spacious and worked out well for our family. The location was perfect for Six Flags. However, the rooms are out dated and we had no room service. If we needed clean towels, we had to exchange our dirty ones for clean ones at the front desk. No one came to throw our trash, we had to do it ourselves. Again, no room service. We decided we probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Arlington - Six Flags? Share your experiences!