“Ranger's game” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Palestine, Texas
“Ranger's game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Staff was friendly and professional. Hotel was clean and secure. Really enjoyed the TV in the lounge/breakfast area. Hotel is very close to the "Death Star (ATT Stadium,) the Ranger's ballpark and other attractions. Also liked that the cleaning service didn't start first thing in the morning. Always seems as if they want you to get out when they do. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kayleigh R, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for staying with the Wingate by Wyndham, Arlington. Your feedback is valuable to us, and I will be sure to pass it forward to our staff. It is a pleasure to hear you will be back with us in the future, as I would love the opportunity to meet you. Thank you for your time and business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
El Paso
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I scheduled this trip last minute. I was expecting to pay tons more due to it being a weekend both the Rangers and Cowboys were playing. Very nice, clean facility, the only thing I noticed were some of the outlets in the room didn't work very well. The outlet in the bathroom did not work at all and the ones by the desk were loose. No biggie, we still had a great time out there!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for choosing Wingate by Wyndham, Arlington for your recent stay in town I am happy to hear that our hotel could accommodate you at a price within your budget. I hope your husband enjoyed his 40th birthday! I will look further into your concerns upon the outlets in the room, as I appreciate you bringing it to my attention! I would love to see you in your future travels to Arlington!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before and was very satisfied with it. I booked a room through the internet and when I received my confirmation they had already charged one night stay and charged me a non-refundable 9.50 processing fee. i have never paid a processing fee before. i immediately canceled the reservation and was advised it would be several hours or a day or two before my credit card was credited and she refused to remove the $9.50 processing fee. I will never stay at one of their hotels again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kayleigh R, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Arlington, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Celeste,
I would like to apologize for all of the confusion, and mess that was involved during your reservation process. I did however look into your reservation, and investigated it further. I was a little confused by the $9.50 processing fee as to we do not have a processing fee. I noticed that you made your reservation with one of our front desk agents, and that it was cancelled with our night auditor gentlemen. I wish I could know further who you spoke with in regards to this $9.50 fee. I also viewed your folio to see if there were ever any charges or refunds, and there were no charges made from our end. I noted that you booked with one of our best available rates, but it was not an advanced purchase, so there were not advance charges made. If you would like to further discuss this matter please do not hesitate to contact me at any time, as I would love to be of assistance for you. Your feedback and business is valuable to us, and we would love to be given the opportunity to redeem your business.

Wishing you a great day!
Kayleigh Reyes
Director of Sales
817-640-8686 Ext. 512
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a fairly standard hotel as far as comfort level and services are concerned. The room was a good size and well appointed, although upholstery maybe needed a facelift. The breakfast was all right for this hotel category. While the noise level will probably be acceptable to many people, for me the constant hum of the highway located not too far away, a noisy A/C and the slight buzz of the fridge made sleeping more challenging that it needs to be. WiFi access was cut on the last day of my stay. It's an OK hotel, just not great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank your for taking the time out of your day to tell us a little bit about your recent stay in Arlington. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences during your stay with us at the Wingate by Wyndham, Arlington. I will research you stay with us, and ensure to contact departments see that they are corrected. I will say that I was aware of the Wi-Fi issue that we came across, and can assure you that we have fixed this matter. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I only hope that you would give us an opportunity to redeem your business in your future travels here to Arlington.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Arlington? Share your experiences!