“Great for Sports Fan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Arlington

You added Hyatt Place Arlington to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 East Road To Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76011 (Formerly AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #21 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Austin, TX
“Great for Sports Fan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2009

You are a shuttles ride away from The Ballpark at Arlington and the new Texas Stadium . Can't beat that.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
tulsa, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2009

The hotel is very contemporary and clean. Each room is like a suite. A big sectional couch and flat screen tv, and then the bed area is seperated by a wall. The beds are comfy and cozy with clean comforters and down everything. For the money it is by far the best place to stay! They have a free shuttle that takes you to six flags and the baseball park. Its so close to everything. Its great!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

I was all over the Ft. Worth/ Dallas area in a 3 day period and Arlington is right in the middle. I really enjoyed the brewery right next door. Great food and beer. Also, if you were to go to a ballgame, football game or Six Flags, you are walking distance. I did enjoy the 42" HDTV as well in my room! The complimentary breakfast is horrible and the breakfast that they charge you is even worse! Microwavable bacon and eggs!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2009

I had many choices but went with Hyatt because I associate the name with quality and service. The breakfast buffet did not deliver on our experiences with other similar hotels. We had few cold choices with any hot selections for sale and advertised. I have stayed at less expensive hotels with better food choices. There was not a blanket for our sleeper sofa and we were first told there were no extra blankets. We did finally get a blanket but it I felt like I was asking for something hard. I would try a different hotel in the same area next trip. The facilities and rooms were modern and very accomodating for this family of 4. The other amenities were good and the elevator was fast.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
College Station, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2009

Stayed at a Hyatt Place for the first time to attend a training event in Arlington. I was not sure what to expect. The room was a nice size, had a great bed and large TV. Great couch area as well. The lobby had a small coffee shop with Starbucks. I would definitely choose another Hyatt Place again based on my stay at this one. The staff was very helpful and overall a great value for the price.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

We booked about a month in advance and got the following rates for the Hyatt Place in Arlington:
2008-12-18=86.11 USD per Room.
2008-12-19=70.31 USD per Room.
2008-12-20=70.31 USD per Room.
2008-12-21=70.31 USD per Room.

Last year we stayed at the Hyatt Place in Plano. I can say now the rooms are exactly the same. The only difference I noticed was the colour of the bed-spreads.

A light bulb was not working when we arrived at our room. We told the reception desk the next morning and, by the time we were back in the hotel, this had been fixed.

This is a convenient hotel between Dallas and Fort Worth, near to the Six Flags theme park. There is free wifi in all the rooms and complimentary USA Today every morning. For what we paid, it was all right. The only 'con' I can find is the noise from train whistles every night. I was wearing ear plugs and even then the whistles woke me up every night. Weeks later we stayed at the Sleep Inn nearby (cheaper, smaller rooms but still OK) and didn't hear any train whistles at all!

• Liked — comfortable beds, big TV, lounge area, free wifi
  • Disliked — noise from train whistles during the night.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2009

I travel frequently for work. This Hyatt Place was far superior to the places I usually stay-- typically Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. The room was large and very stylishly decorated. It had a huge couch, flat screen TV, and a small fridg. The staff was very nice and friendly. It had the feel of a more expensive hotel. I also like that a continential breakfast was included for free. If you are travelling for pleasure-- this hotel is right by Six Flags, Ball Park at Arlington, and the new Cowboys stadium. I highly recommend Hyatt Place and plan to stay at this chain more often.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hyatt Place Arlington? Share your experiences!