“Better than the Marriott Courtyard” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Arlington

You added Hyatt Place Arlington to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 East Road To Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76011 (Formerly AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #20 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Round Rock, United States
“Better than the Marriott Courtyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hyatt Place food and rooms 1000 times better than the Marriott Courtyards. The Courtyard Food tastes frozen and nasty, the beds and rooms are usually dirty Hyatt Place the new place to stay on business

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff was EXTREMELY friendly and did whatever it took to please each and every customer. Good hot breakfast with fruit, bagels, toast, cereal, and oatmeal. Nice to have them sell alcohol there. It's a little steep in price but what hotel doesn't have steep prices on alcohol? The 24 hour meals are ok, they make use of the turbo chef. It's all for convenience. If your not happy with the selection then bring your own food. The rooms are set up beautifully. Nice and clean very comfortable! The only drawback is the bathrooms are a tight squeeze. But I love the stand only showers. All in all this hotel does its job with cleanliness customer service and making things right for every customer! !! I plan on staying here again and again! !!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Union, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was immaculate, the staff was friendly and courteous. The amenities were spectacular. They really go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. The food was great and the shuttle service will take you to pretty much anything you could need!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Madera, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice! The hotel had a huge dining area in the lobby and the pool area was nice. The food was average - but overall - the hotel was FANTASTIC! Definitely would select this hotel again if i was back in the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

This hotel is right next to the Six Flags Over Texas park. Reatsurants are walking distance if you don't want to order from their bar/reception area. We only ordered desserts and they were good! Attention is really good; the outstanding here beside attention is their breakfast! Different hot options every day, first day they had a kind of Benedictines (no hollandaise sauce) with spinach, ham and cheese -very yummy, french toasts and egg, cheese and ham croissants; fruits are plenty and different varieties, same with yogurt and cottage cheese. I'll upload pictures of the breakfast area for you to see. Something important, we were on the last 3 days of Spring Break the hotel was full, including 2 groups of schools competing around and visiting Six Flags and we found place to eat comfortably. Staff was supporting and calm even with this whole huge amount of people trying to get breakfast at the last moment. I definitely will comeback in our next visit. I only gave them4 stars because the bed gave me back pain but just to me in my party.

Stayed March 2015
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a survey on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to know that your stay was a great one.

Assistant General Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

I had a reservation for room with double beds flight got changed so came in on early flight. I tried to check in early and was told it would be an early check in fee, I told the staff that was fine. I was told all rooms were full and I would have to wait until 10 am said ok fine. Then I observed other people being able to check in all white. I asked front desk why couldn't I check in and I was told because I reserved double beds. I asked could I have a king bed until a double became available because I had children with me and we had already set in the lobby 3 hrs. I was then told no because the rooms were sold out for the night but I had a reservation for 2 nights. The white lady at front desk told me there was nothing they could do for me that I wasn't going to be able to get a room that day even with having a reservation.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property.

Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience so we can discuss and follow up with your feedback. 817-649-7676

Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2015 via mobile

We needed a hotel for one night near six flags with room for six people and this was the best deal! Pool was outdoor so not open but otherwise great. Breakfast was the normal free hotel breakfast... Recommended for value...

• Stayed March 2015

Assistant General Manager

Been to Hyatt Place Arlington? Share your experiences!