“Good for the price, will return.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Arlington

You added Hyatt Place Arlington to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 East Road To Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76011 (Formerly AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #22 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
“Good for the price, will return.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is right next to the Six Flags Over Texas park. Reatsurants are walking distance if you don't want to order from their bar/reception area. We only ordered desserts and they were good! Attention is really good; the outstanding here beside attention is their breakfast! Different hot options every day, first day they had a kind of Benedictines (no hollandaise sauce) with spinach, ham and cheese -very yummy, french toasts and egg, cheese and ham croissants; fruits are plenty and different varieties, same with yogurt and cottage cheese. I'll upload pictures of the breakfast area for you to see. Something important, we were on the last 3 days of Spring Break the hotel was full, including 2 groups of schools competing around and visiting Six Flags and we found place to eat comfortably. Staff was supporting and calm even with this whole huge amount of people trying to get breakfast at the last moment. I definitely will comeback in our next visit. I only gave them4 stars because the bed gave me back pain but just to me in my party.

Stayed March 2015
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a survey on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to know that your stay was a great one.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a reservation for room with double beds flight got changed so came in on early flight. I tried to check in early and was told it would be an early check in fee, I told the staff that was fine. I was told all rooms were full and I would have to wait until 10 am said ok fine. Then I observed other people being able to check in all white. I asked front desk why couldn't I check in and I was told because I reserved double beds. I asked could I have a king bed until a double became available because I had children with me and we had already set in the lobby 3 hrs. I was then told no because the rooms were sold out for the night but I had a reservation for 2 nights. The white lady at front desk told me there was nothing they could do for me that I wasn't going to be able to get a room that day even with having a reservation.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property.

Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience so we can discuss and follow up with your feedback. 817-649-7676

Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We needed a hotel for one night near six flags with room for six people and this was the best deal! Pool was outdoor so not open but otherwise great. Breakfast was the normal free hotel breakfast... Recommended for value...

• Stayed March 2015

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is great, staff super helpful and friendly. I've stsyed here several times and is always reliable very helpful with a request. I would also recommend this hotel if you and the family are visiting Six Flags!

• Stayed March 2015
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel extensively for work and Hyatt is my preferred hotel chain due to their top notch customer service. This particular Hyatt Place is in a great location. You have Six Flags across the street and both the Cowboys and Rangers are just down the street.

The staff at this particular Hyatt have always treated me very well. Halil has been terrific from the time I first met him. He's always there with a smile and will go out of his way to take care of you. He embodies the spirit of Hyatt.

On my multiple visits to this location, the rooms have always been clean. Kudos to the cleaning staff (they never get enough credit). The beds are comfortable and you do get real pillows.

This Hyatt Place is in a great location. If you are in the area for work or pleasure, I do recommend that you stay here.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

would you believe Dallas was iced in end of Feb and flights cancelled. Was desperate for hotel room as had been travelling all day and luckily found this good hotel not too far from the airport. Breakfast was included niece touch and the room was warm, comfortable and reasonably large. Staff was helpful. Hopeful on way home today

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

This hotel may be a bit pricey for the area but it was very nice and convenient. The room was spacious and clean. There are restaurants within walking distance. The staff was courteous and prompt. Parking was right outside the hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a survey on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel! My staff and I are pleased to know that your stay was a great one.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to all of us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Assistant General Manager

Been to Hyatt Place Arlington? Share your experiences!