“Good location but moderate hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Arlington

You added Hyatt Place Arlington to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 East Road To Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76011 (Formerly AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #21 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
albuquerque, United States
“Good location but moderate hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Hyatt Place Arlington has a nice lobby, but was extremely under staffed. Then I checked in on Friday, there was only one person working at the desk and 5 people waiting in line to check in. Also, customers in their rooms kept calling asking for towels, directions, and other various services which the front desk has to deal with as well. The beds were not comfortable and the rooms needed to be updated. The hotel was in a good location, but not worth the older amenities. Laurie

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a great football game and dinner, instead of driving home we decided to stay one more night in town. We ended up at the Hyatt. Check in was slow, fine. Not a problem. Suite had good space for family of 4. Main disappointment was my daughter and I waking up to itchiness due to bed bug bites. To tired in the morning to complain, so not sure how front desk would have handled. We know better now, and should have just went back to the Embassy. Two stays there this football season.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience so we can discuss and follow up with your feedback. 817-649-7676

Lacy Burgess
East Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was very pleasantly surprised by the modern decor and fully updated rooms. We have three teenagers and room was spacious with two full beds plus pull out sofa. Separate water closet with shower plus wet bar with sink and refrigerator. Hot buffet breakfast was excellent.
I was concerned after reading a review that said the hotel needed updating. It was done!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a survey on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to know you had a great experience at our property and I will certainly share your kind words with our staff as each associate is a valued member of our team.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Canadian, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this hotel because it is fairly close to AT&T stadium and we didn't want to deal with traffic before our game. The hotel is clean but not very updated. They do have a limited starbucks sections and treats you can purchase up front. I probably wouldn't stay here again just because I'm used to hotels that are a bit nicer. They did also charge us twice for our stay but the manager did call back within 24 hours and the problem was resolved within about a week.
There are a few restaurants around the area or a few miles away so that wasn't too bad.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Lacy B, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

Lacy Burgess
Assistant General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014

I stayed here on business in early December and was surprised at the warmth, and amenities this Hyatt Place offered. When traveling on business it's hard to have the comforts of home. First off being able to take a nice glass of wine up to the room was fantastic, coffee and snacks were also a surprise for a reasonably priced hotel. I was so pleased by the water pressure also as most hotels in this price range offer a bleak stream that barely washes you! I'd recommend this gem to anyone and praise the staff for their friendly and welcoming nature!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Young H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, December 24, 2014

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Young Han
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

The hotel staff was friendly, room was clean and spacious. Great for certain travel but I was not crazy about the location, not much around it, I prefer more of a walkable downtown type location. That being said, for a pure business travel with not much spare time it's a great quick and easy stay

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a survey on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to know that your stay was a great one.

Young Han
Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

I travel for work approximately 50% of the time. Whenever in Arlington, I stay at the Hyatt Place. This Hyatt Place has been redecorated and is very appealing. Rooms have pull our sofas with ottoman, desk, refrigerators, iron and ironing boards and large televisions. Very nicely appointed. From the moment you walk in and smell the "Hyatt Place scent" (not sure what it is that they pipe in, but all Hyatt Places have a similar scent) to checkout, you will be taken care of. The staff is accommodating and very friendly. If a hotel can become a home away from home, I believe that this Hyatt Place is for me since I am there regularly. It is always nice when you walk in somewhere and they know you by name. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: High floor corners
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Young H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, November 21, 2014
Thank you for taking time to complete a Trip Advisor review of our property. I am so pleased to hear about your great experiences at the property when traveling to Arlington. I will certainly share your comments with our staff as each associate is a valued member of our team.

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place Dallas Arlington and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Been to Hyatt Place Arlington? Share your experiences!