“Great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Arlington

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Arlington to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 East Road To Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76011 (Formerly AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #22 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Columbus, OH
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was only in the hotel overnight but it was a really great room for the price. Modern furnishings, kitchenette, nice sized table/workspace. They really put a lot of thinking into the design - on maximizing what they could in the space. Everything in my room was fine but my colleague noticed a dampness on the floor near the window. Free hot breakfast. Very convenient and clean. No issues.

Room Tip: My room was at the end of the hall and very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HyattPlaceAL, General Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest: Thank you for your feedback. It helps me further training will all staff. First quarter of 2014 hotel will be going through another remodel/upgrades for a better and great experience for you and all our future guests.

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Place near Six Flags on a work trip, and although the hotel was nice, I was disappointed with the service I received. First off, the hotel itself: It's nicely decorated, and is conveniently located to Six Flags, Ballpark, and AT&T field. The room was good sized and clean, with a living room area, and comfortable bed. I also used the pool, which was decent sized and clean.

The only issue I had was with the service I received. The front desk staff weren't that friendly, and seemed a little aloof. The real issue was when I put in a maintenance request for my a/c unit, which was quite loud. I was told maintenance would look at it, but they never did. I called 8 times over three days, was told they'd look at it, and they never did. What did help though, was I explained the issue in a survey I received after my stay and almost immediately received emails from the manger and assistant manager apologizing for my experience. I'd be willing to give them a second chance based on their quick response to my concerns.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest: Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington for your stay. Your feedback is very important as it helps me better train hotel staff. Frist quarter of 2014 hotel will be going through another remodel. Hotel will have an upgraded look.

Regards
Bayside, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel is reasonably priced and within 2 miles of both the Dallas Cowboy & Texas Ranger parks, as well as walking a few blocks to Six Flags!
We were a group of 30 guys there to see the NY Giants play the Cowboys...AT&T park is a fantastic venue by the way!!! Much nicer than MetLife Stadium. Dallas fans were GREAT to us Giants fans!!!
The hotel pool remained refreshing...even though the weather was mi 90's for over a week.
Room was comfortable enough to accommodate 3 adults...nice flat screen TV...desk...WiFi...water pressure...very clean!!!
The staff was exceptional...always willing to help.
I had forgotten to take my power cord for my laptop when I checked out, I called the front desk from the airport...VERONICA SERVANTES at the front desk secured my power cord and had it shipped to me in NY...Excellent service!!!
Thanks again VERONICA!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlignton for your hotel needs. Your feeback is very important as it helps me better train hotel staff. In first Qtr2014 hotel will be going through another remodel , with new rooms and lobby.

Regards
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Best front desk help I've seen in a long time! My kids love the pullout couch and living area. I liked being near the "sites." They have a shuttle to local places as well. Only one "complaint" - very minor- the steel cut oats weren't! They were just regular but breakfast was good anyway. Thanks for a great stay. Will do it again when we can.

• Stayed August 2013
Phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

A year ago I stayed here and thought it was wonderful. One year later, I stayed at this Hyatt Place again and was a little disappointed. The room was not as clean as it had been in the past and the roomed smelled very musty. Air conditioner worked great but one of the elevators was out of service which caused issues for people trying to get downstairs.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Larry M, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
I am sorry to hear of your recent experience. At Hyatt we take each comment to heart and want to do what we can to make your stay pleasurable. We not only want to meet your expectations we want to exceed them. I do apologize for the elevator being out of commission during your recent visit. We contacted the service provider immediately to rectify the elevator and have it back in working order as quickly as possible so that our guests would not be inconvenienced. As for the musty order we would gladly would have moved you to another room so that we could have treated the room with an ionizer as well as air freshener. I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to earn your trust in the future as we value your patronage. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us personally if we may be of any assistance to you.
Sidney, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The rooms are large and very nice, and AC is great (outside 103F, room nice 70F, elevators ~85F) but housekeeping was poor/inconsistent.

First day did not clean shower/bathroom, remove dirty laundry, or dirty bar glasses.
Second day vast improvement in cleaning, left clean bar glasses BUT took(stole) my two 'personal' Tupperware mocha-coffee containers, immediately informed management but to no avail. Since in two days, two different cleanliness standards observed the housekeeping supervisor needs to make more quality checks and/or improve training! Was not impressed with managements non-resolution of my losses.

The bar was good, the food was fair but too small a menu, the front desk staff very attentive.
Big screen TV - grainy channels, remote some dead buttons, no channel selection guide, no on-screen info, refrigerator only cooled to ~40F, got scalded in shower due to varying cold water supply to the 5th floor. Weird toilet placement - tight to shower doors, like they wanted to make it a handicapped room and didn't, offsetting the toilet position. Ice machines hard to find.

I'd stay again but next time I'll put all my personal items in my luggage when leaving for the day. Also biggest issue I had was their non-standard airport shuttle schedule making me sit in +100F for +hour waiting.

Room Tip: "Call" Hyatt ASAP if you want their shuttle or wait forever, they claim to sweep DFW every...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
West Covina, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Overall satisfied, I travel to Texas once a year and always stay at the Hyatt Place, I love the free breakfast and the free WiFi. The service is very good and staff is very friendly I recommend the hotel but do not expect 5 star quality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Arlington? Share your experiences!