“Nice place with great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Arlington

You added Hyatt Place Arlington to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 East Road To Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76011 (Formerly AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #22 of 60 Hotels in Arlington
Lumberton, Texas
“Nice place with great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Rooms are nicely decorated with modern feel. Surroundings and parking lot felt safe. The breakfast was the best part, so many options. Room key didn't work a couple times and I had to go back down to have it re-programmed.

Room Tip: They have rooms with view of Six Flags Arlington
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HyattPlaceAL, General Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Ms. Andrea:

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington for your stay. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Let us know if we can be of service and looking forward to having you stay with us in the near future.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Willis, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have decided for me, that Hyatt is the standard.
I stayed at a Hyatt in Ft. Lauderdale in January for two weeks and I was seriously impressed.
I decided to book at Hyatt again for a recent training class I took in Arlington, Texas.
I will continue to book at Hyatt for business and pleasure. The staff is pleasant and professional and I am able to get a hot breakfast and COFFEE, I am good.
On my stay at the Hyatt in Arlington, I asked the front desk attendant for some scratch paper and she was very accommodating and then when I finished what I was working on, (an online math test) she was very sweet to congratulate me when I finished with a 98. I did have to come down to the lobby for adequate internet speed, but I can adapt. Thank you Hyatt.
See you again on Wednesday.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Nomadladymedic:

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington for your stay. I am glad you had a great experience. Let me know if I can be of service in the near future. I am looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

A horrible experience. They did NOT clean our room for 2 days - even after making several complaints. Williams the Assistant General Manager has NO clue on how to run a hotel - His poor decision making led to a horrible and terrible experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ms Marlu:

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced at our hotel during your stay. Please be assured that Hyatt stands by their name and wants all their guest to have a great experience.

If you would like to call me I did an investigation on your complaint so we can discuss it further. I can be reached at 817-649-7676.

Best Regards, Aurora Burciaga-GM
Novi, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stay there for a week for business was nice and clean. The room was good. Bathroom was small and good water pressure. It was very quiet. Close to highway. Breakfast was included with stay. Had good selection for breakfast. Close to ball park and cowboys. Six flags is very close. Pool was good very clean and heated. They had clean towels right next to the pool. I would go back again if I was in Texas.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr 50JoeM50:

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that your stay was a great one. I am looking forward to having you again at Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington.

Let me know if I can be of service.

Best Regards,

Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here for two nights while visiting the Arlington area. The main reason we chose this hotel was its location near Six Flags. The hotel was easy to find, and we were given a warm welcome by the receptionist on our arrival. The hotel is very clean and modern. The room was finished to a high standard and was the best I have experienced in this category of hotel. The breakfast isn't great, but is a bonus at this price point. Overall, Hyatt Place is a new favorite.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Mr Wrasse:

Thank you for chossing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington for your hotel stay during your visit. Your comments are very important to us and helps us improve to better serve you. May I ask what we can improve in our breakfast selection?
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during the Christmas holidays and what a pleasant stay it was. I've never stayed at a Hyatt Place before, and wasn't sure what to expect. It's similar to a Courtyard by Marriott or a Hilton Garden Inn (both of which I've stayed at many times), but I have to say that it was BETTER. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful, and they greeted me every time I walked through the lobby. The breakfast was surprisingly good - much better than the typical free hotel buffet. They offered food and drinks 24 hours/day, unlike their competitors in the same category. And the room - oh the room - was huge, spotless, comfortable and well designed for travelers. For example, there were plenty of outlets in all the right (logical) places, and the TV had a special panel just below it (built into the custom TV cabinet/stand) with all the auxiliary ports. This way, they were easily accessible without having to move the tv around. I didn't need them, but for traveling families bringing along video game equipment or a DVD player, this would make things so much easier. I can't say enough positive things about this place. If you come to Arlington for a visit, you would be wise to stay there!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Searchgirl44: Thank you for your comments and for choosing HP-Dallas/Arlington for your stay. our motto here is to make you feel at home. I am looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Idabel, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Quick and welcoming Check-in. Room was clean. For being full, room was quiet. Good Location. Plenty of parking. Had wet floor around air conditioner/heater. Not from condensate, but from rain. Breakfast was ok. sandwiches were dry, but fresh fruit was fresh. Would like to see this Hyatt Place partner with the Texas Rangers on the Hotel Partner list. I like Hyatt Place, Hotels, but would probably stay at the Grand Prairie Hyatt Place during the Baseball Season

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington. Our hotel is partnered with the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Cowboys, package reservatons will soon be ready for booking. Right now we are in a BETA test so probably your stay was during this testing and I truly apologize. I am hoping to see you in the near future.

Aurora Burciaga

Been to Hyatt Place Arlington? Share your experiences!