“Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Arlington

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Arlington to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Arlington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 East Road To Six Flags Street, Arlington, TX 76011 (Formerly AmeriSuites Dallas Arlington)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #22 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Idabel, Oklahoma
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Quick and welcoming Check-in. Room was clean. For being full, room was quiet. Good Location. Plenty of parking. Had wet floor around air conditioner/heater. Not from condensate, but from rain. Breakfast was ok. sandwiches were dry, but fresh fruit was fresh. Would like to see this Hyatt Place partner with the Texas Rangers on the Hotel Partner list. I like Hyatt Place, Hotels, but would probably stay at the Grand Prairie Hyatt Place during the Baseball Season

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Hyatt Place-Dallas/Arlington. Our hotel is partnered with the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Cowboys, package reservatons will soon be ready for booking. Right now we are in a BETA test so probably your stay was during this testing and I truly apologize. I am hoping to see you in the near future.

Regards,

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mount Juliet
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here Jan. 15, 2013. In town on business and this place is very centrally located for me. It's 5 miles from everything you need!!! The hotel is easy to access and leave from, a huge plus if you're not accustomed to Texas highway systems.

The room was great as to be expected. The hotel was decently clean, but I did keep noticing boxes sitting in the hallway. I guess they are out of storage room? The FREE wireless internet works great, no dropouts, and good speed.

The only gripe I had was with the breakfast. This Hyatt Place had sub-standard breakfast if you ask me. The hot items were cold and dry. The oatmeal was glue. The coffee was in a different room altogether. Other than that, great place!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest: Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place for your travel needs and I sure appreciate your feedback. It is very important for me as to it will help me train staff to great customer service. The breakfast is on a BETA test right now. I truly apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that you will visit us back in the near future.

Bellaire, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Took my nieces (7 and 8) to Six Flags Holiday in the Park and then stayed at the Hyatt Place. It was a great place for all of us. After the left the park and realized how hungry we were, we were glad we could go downstairs and order a pizza and not have to drive around looking for some food. The breakfast was nice and lots of choices.

The room was roomy with a sitting area for me, when my nieces fell asleep. Also includes a refrigerator.

I will stay there again next time I go to Six Flags.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Guest: Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place for your stay during your visit to Six Flags. I am happy to hear that your staty was a memorable and I am looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Verdi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Rooms are spacious, service prompt, cleanliness excellent. Breakfast is more than the "usual" with several good choices. Only complaint would be slow elevator, but, if you're on vacation, who cares?!!?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Larry M, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We at the Hyatt Place stive not only to meet your expectations but Exceed them. On behalf of the Staff and Management we value your input and hope you will consider us your PLACE again at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had an event close to this hotel & it is in a good location. Very close to Six Flags, Cowboys & Rangers Stadiums. If I was participating in any of those it would have been a perfect location, although there appear to be nicer places close by as well. Considering its off season for Six Flags & there were no games being played the price we paid was over what I think was fair. Ecspecially because almost noone seemed to be there. The parking lot was fairly empty & I think I saw another guest once in two days. The lobby was somewhat dark, not dirty, but somewhat disorganized, chairs out of place, a trash can knocked over by the elevators. The room was very clean & comfortable. All Hyatt places I have stayed have the same layout, fairly small for a suite. There is basically just a screen seperating the bed area from the rest of the room. The largest downside was that when we checked out they attempted to charge us the full price even though we paid before hand on a travel site. It was worked out but still not great customer service to mess that up. Overall its an average 3 star hotel, there is nothing wrong with it & it is in a good location for area events. I would still recommend it for that. But there is nothing really great about it for the price we paid either.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Texan*2:

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your guest experience. I am the New GM at this property and taking every survey with seriousness. Your survey will help me better train my staff. I am hoping to see you in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Very impressive staff, nice room, clean, very good value. Nice perks, coffee bar is great. Good parking, convenient. Safe area, trolley stop. Close to stadiums and dining. Really liked the shower instead of tub. Big TV, quiet room. Lobby area inviting, grounds well maintained.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Guest : I am happy to hear that your stay was a great one. Let me know if we can be of further service in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for just one night for our visit to Six Flags. We were so close to the park and you could see the whole park from our hotel window. We had our 5 kids, ages 18 months-13, and this room was perfect for us. We had the 2 full beds and pull out sofa and it was just enough bed space for all of us. The fridge in our room was very convenient too. The breakfast could have had a little more warm food, but overall for free, it was good. Everything was very clean! Now.... My one complaint was for the last minute of our stay. I was waiting at the counter trying to check out and the guy at the front was busy helping some other people purchase some food. I was being patient and then noticed another worker walk by. The front desk phone started ringing and that is what prompted her to come near me. She answered the phone standing a foot from me and did not even tell the caller to hold. She stood right next to me and continued to help them and avoided eye contact with me. At this point I was pretty annoyed by her rudeness so I just yelled at the man telling him I was leaving my room cards at the desk. We had such a great experience until that horrible customer service. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, and hopefully that employee will learn some basic customer service skills in the near future.

• Stayed October 2012
HyattPlaceAL, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Regards,

Aurora Burciaga

Been to Hyatt Place Arlington? Share your experiences!