“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very clean, recently updated, quiet, well appointed rooms with plenty of space. La Quinta is a good deal and I have never been disappointed no matter which location I have visited. We have stayed for business and pleasure and we are always pleased

• Stayed May 2013

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

C&M Transportation Shuttle Service
Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington events
1. The cost for a round trip shuttle is $20.00 per person for up to (minimum 6 people) in the van. (ROUND TRIP) This is also the cost for one way.
2. The Shuttle starts running 2 to 3 hours before the home game and continues picking up guests for 1 hour after the game. They start picking you up from the Ball Park in Arlington at the beginning of the 7th inning.
3. This Shuttle is available for Home Games.
4. The Shuttle is also available for specialty events at the Ballpark. You will need to call at to see if it will be running for an event that you may be attending.
5. The Shuttle always runs on a first come first serve basis. We do not take reservations for the shuttle. It is our desire to serve everyone and make sure that everyone gets to the game.
6. There is no food or beverage provided on the C&M Shuttle.
DALLAS COWBOYS AND AT&T STADIUM events
1. The cost for the C&M Shuttle is $20.00 per person for up to minimum 6 people in the van. (ROUND TRIP) This is also the cost for one way shuttle.
2. Shuttle service will begin 2 to 3 hours before game time. Shuttle return service will begin at the start of the 4th quarter and will continue for 1 hour after the game ends.
3. The C&M Shuttle is also available for specialty events at AT&T stadium. You will need to call see if it will be running for an event that you may be attending.
4. There is no food or beverage provided on the C&M Shuttle Service
DFW International Airport Service/LOVE FIELD
C&M Shuttle Transportation offers drop-off and pick up service to DFW International /LOVE FIELD AIRPORT
Shared van Service for 6 Passengers cost $144 (minimum 6 people)
The cost for a trip to DFW/LOVE FIELD Airport shuttle service is $25.00 per person.
For any Airport Service 5 hours advance notice is require.

C&M SHUTTLE SERVICE NUMBERS LET’S US DO THE DRIVING FOR YOU
(972) 854-4202 OR (214) 395-0947

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This LaQuinta Inn is similar to many others. Our beds were comfortable, room clean, staff friendly. We had a refrigerator and microwave in our room. The breakfast was sparse but free. We didn't use the pool but it looked great. As another review noted, the elevator needs some work. However, the location is great for visiting Arlington, It is on the service road coming off of I-20. We were there to attend an event at AT&T Stadium and we could drive to it on regular city streets, no freeway or interstate driving required. From this hotel you can also easily get to the baseball stadium, Six Flags, and other Arlington attractions. Along I-20 in this area, the various shopping areas must have one of almost every store there is. Great shopping! Also many restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: I only know about the room we had. We were on the second floor, so we were able to easily use the st...
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We normally stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I knew this hotel had been recently remodeled so I thought we would take a chance on it. I have to say that I was seriously disappointed. We spent more than we would have at the HIE and had a far less pleasant stay. I doubt I will be returning.

This hotel has the potential to be really nice. The rooms were contemporary looking and the beds were comfortable. Unfortunately, for the price, it fell below standards.

The room was not completely cleaned - I found potato chips on the floor near the desk and the refrigerator had not been wiped clean.

There was nothing but soap in the bathroom. No shampoo, lotion, or conditioner. If I needed those things I noticed that I could PURCHASE them from the snack shop in the lobby.

The door handle on our room did not work well and you had to practically force it open. The door sweep was so tight it was difficult to open.

The elevators and hallways were extremely stuffy. The A/C in our room didn't work well. You had to turn it to 62 to get it to turn on. And even then it was clearly not 62 degrees in the room.

Though the beds were comfortable but they were double beds instead of queen beds. This meant I slept with my son so that my husband could have enough room to sleep.

The breakfast was not great either. Flavorless bagels, cereal, muffins, etc., etc., etc.

For $170 per night I expect more.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in on the west side of the 4th floor was very quite. The hotel was booked to capa...
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I forgot my cell phone charger, the front desk had one available which they let me use - no charge.
The computer in front desk area was very helpful to me to conduct some business away from my office. Some hot boiled eggs would have been nice. Over all it was an excellent experience away from home - great value! Thanks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Remodeled rooms are very pretty. The room was clean and beds were very comfortable. The staff was freindly and efficient. Very convenient to Parks Mall, Arlington Highlands, Premium Outlet Mall and Traders Village.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South? Share your experiences!