Within 2 miles of Rangers' ballpark and ATT Stadium. Reasonably priced for area. Pool and hot tub were open and clean. There is a bar inside that opens at 5. Within walking distance to Humperdinks Restaurant. Very unique, but a little pricey.
Hotel staff was nice and friendly. Room was spotless. GREAT A/C Beds slept wonderful.
The king rooms have been upgraded to family suites. We had a king and one queen. Good flat screen. Didn't eat the free breakfast but walked down the street to Denny's.
The hotel has 2 shuttles that I saw. They take you to the games and pick you up for free. Great value. I will definitely stay here again.
There is a restaurant just past the hotel called Redneck Heaven. Wasn't impressed with it. The servers were Young girls/women walking around in bras. Literally their bras. Not swimsuit tops but their bras. Thought it was a little trashy. Police were called because of some drunk guy. Don't take your kids there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta