We flew in for a 2 night stay to see a Dallas Cowboys game. Our shuttle driver was charming and friendly and was happy to answer our questions. Check in was fast and friendly, very hassle free. Our room overlooked the pool & Six Flags and was very clean and comfortable. Free shuttle on game day to AT&T stadium was very convenient. Walked around the corner to Humperdinks, a great sports bar and restaurant. Would definitely stay here again, hands down a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta