The hotel staff were decent. The room was clean and had everything we needed. The hotel is conveniently located across the street from Six Flags and both the Ball Park in Arlington and Cowboys Stadium. There is a free shuttle as well, which was nice. The only complaint I have was the hotel was PACKED! There were people everywhere. The breakfast was decent, but it felt like a maush pit trying to get your food and find a place to sit. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, this might not be the hotel for you, but if you are in Arlington for fun and excitement, I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta