We spent two nights here during spring break so that we could go to Six Flags. The rooms were small but clean. The best part was proximity to Six Flags and a free shuttle. You can save the $15.00 you pay to park at Six Flags and take advantage of the shuttle to leave the park to eat. This was a family oriented hotel. The heated pool was packed with kids. Be aware the breakfast lady looked overwhelmed and will pack it up with people standing in line. She could not keep up with the Sunday morning crowd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta