“Best bang for the buck - close to EVERYTHING” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 60 hotels in Arlington
Cedar Park, Texas
“Best bang for the buck - close to EVERYTHING”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My buddies, wife, and I made our annual trip to see a Cowboys game and were in town when the played the Rams. A coworker recommended this property so we booked it and were shocked to find how relatively inexpensive this extended stay property was in relation to even your regular Motel 6 (almost half the cost).

The property was very well kept and generously appointed in the rooms - we stayed in a 2 bedroom (2 queen bed) suite with a sofabed and a few roll-aways and there was plenty of room. We made use of the stove and oven, as well as the fridge and dishwasher and didn't have a problem at all during the stay. The campus feel to the property was a bit odd, but it is secured via mag/key and was pretty quiet the entire stay.

The only gripe I had was the bed was way too short for me - my legs hung off about a foot.

The winning feature about this property is the shuttle service they offer - you'll get anywhere you want on a regular basis and don't have to bother with parking. If you do want to drive, you're about 10-15 minutes from everything.

Room Tip: BOOK IN ADVANCE - these rooms go quickly. You'll save a good amount of $ and can put that cash t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and for staying with us. I hope you had a great time at the football game. I am so happy that you enjoyed our two bedroom suite along with our pull out sofa bed. Our two bedroom suite comes fully equip and makes it perfect for our guest to cook. We do have complimentary parking and security at night which makes it safe for our guest. Our location is perfect,because we are so close to everything including the Stadiums. We are so glad you had a faboulous stay with us. We hope to see you again.

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The staff was very nice & helpful. We attended the Notre Dame/ASU Shamrock classic football game, and wanted to stay near the Cowboy's/AT&T Stadium, so the Residence Inn got our business. The evening receptions were nice, and the breakfasts were adequate. There were 3 of us, so the only room available at the time of booking was a one-bedroom suite with a pull out sofa. Not the greatest, but it worked out OK. If the 2 bedroom suite would have been available, we would have nabbed it!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you had a great time at the football game. We do have a very nice evening reception and breakfast. We try to have the evening reception more like a dinner, then just snacks. Our two Bedrooms, 2 baths goes by very quickly during a big event in the Arlington area.

I was happy to hear that our staff was very nice and helpful during your stay. Thanks again for all your comments and I’m looking forward to being able to accommodate your next trip to Arlington.

Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Great value , the breakfast area and food was outstanding , lots of variety. The room was awesome , a suite with a full kitchen with pots , pans , fridge, micro, also a desk and chair , small sofa , flat screen , set up very nice . The grounds were kept nice with a pool , BBQ , sport court . If your going to the football , baseball or six flags , this is a great place to stay . About 25 minutes to downtown Dallas .

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that we meet your expectation. Residence Inn does offer a very nice suite living. It’s not your normal hotel. The pool area is always a good way to just sit and relax. We also have our pool open year round. We are very close to all the entertainment for Arlington. Getting to Downtown Dallas is very easy. We are close to highway 30, but not to the point that you hear traffic. The hotel just finished going through a renovation. We completed the outside and all of our guest suites.

camden ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

A very nice hotel. We bought a 2 bedroom suite. Very nice spacious beds .Suites were huge, breakfast was great. Felt very safe. In a nice area of Arlington ,very close to Six Flags. Shuttle is available if you need it. Will stay again !

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suite was unbelievable !
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for all the feedback. I'm glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and you enjoyed our two bedroom suite. We are looking forward to your return to the Arlington Area.

Sincerly,

Rahway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed her in a two bedroom suite. I love the Residence Inn's and I am glad I stayed here. It was quite and close to the airport. I did not go but it is close to Six Flags and other Dallas Attractions like the Arlington baseball stadium. The pool was nice and clean and my room was completely renovated. It had a fireplace and the air condition worked perfectly. I would stay again! I came early and the room was not ready but Sasha asked me for a number and she called when my room was ready. I checked in early! I had my little dog and there was a place to walk her in the back of the hotel. I will let you know if anything changes I am going to stay again next month! I was there in the off season. No baseball games going on and football has not kicked in yet. I will update next month if there are any changes.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I’m so happy to hear that Residence Inn Arlington exceeded your expectations. I’m glad that you were able to relax at our pool and you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. The hotel is located in the main entertainment area for Arlington. I’m looking forward to your return in October.

Moville, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel for my two young boys, my father in law, and myself to stay in because of the tradition of Residence Inn being like a small apartment. Was not disappointed. Although the bed wasn't as comfy as my own, everything else was great. Stainless steel appliances, plenty of room for my boys to play in the room (since it was 100 degrees). When boys did decide to go out, we played tennis right there on the small court by the pool. When they got hot, they walked 25 yds to the pool for a refreshing dip and then went back to the court. Check in was a breeze with the friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was average with a waffle maker, cereal, and scrambled eggs. We were within walking distance of a few restaurants. Location meant we had to spend $30.00 to get Cowboys Stadium and a little more to get to the airport. There was a free trolly that came hourly to limited locations.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I’m glad to hear that Residence Inn Arlington exceeded yours and your family expectations. All of our suites have just been renovated. I’m glad you and your boys were able to enjoy the pool and sport court. There are several restaurants within walking area. The City of Arlington does provide a free trolley service to the local attraction area and to Downtown Arlington. We hope so see your again soon.

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel was clean and looked like it had been updated. We went there because it had the best overall deal for our visit. Only concern was the floors! Being on the second floor we could hear everything above us, they walked we heard. At least they didn't stay up all night but to be honest on our next visit we will find another location. That's to bad because we do enjoy the little kitchen area, breakfast bar set up, and how consistent these locations usually are.

Room Tip: Get on the top floor, quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad we were able to provide you and your family a great deal.We are very sorry you were able to hear noise above your room. Our hotel is going trough a renovation and hopefully that helps the noise above.

The Residence Inn Arlington team really hopes you do choose us in the future.