I've stayed here for three trips now and have stayed at other hotels in the area as well. The BBQ grill, outdoor pool, nice workout room, free hat breakfast, weekday cocktail hour & good size suites suit me just fine. The A/C in room is a bit noisy turning on and off during night as I'm a light sleeper, and the internet is kind of spotty at times. Overall, a very good place to stay, and I will keep coming back.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Arlington Hotel
- Residence Inn Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington has perfected the all suite hotel experience. Located in the heart of the North Texas Metroplex with easy access to many area attractions including Cowboys Stadium, Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Rangers Ballpark, Fort Worth Zoo and Lone Star Park. The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the DFW airport and close to the University of Texas at Arlington. Residence Inn Arlington offers spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas plus fully equipped kitchens. Start every day with our complimentary, hot full breakfast in the Gatehouse. Then, enjoy shopping at Lincoln Square Shopping Mall or Traders Village Marketplace and visit nearby Fort Worth Stockyards, Cowtown Coliseum, Texas Motor Speedway and events at American Airlines Center. After a busy day, relax in our pool and spa and retire on Marriott's luxury bedding. Make Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington your home away from home while visiting in Arlington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.