“Padre Island Launching Pad” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   355 East Goodnight Avenue, Aransas Pass, TX 78336   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Aransas Pass

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Gillette, Wyoming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed here 5 nights in January. When I first went into my room the fridge in the room had someones rotten food still in it. The heat in the room did not work and I told the front desk about it in the morning and they said they would send someone up to look at it. They never did. The next morning I told them about the heat again and they offered me a space heater for the room. If I wanted to sleep with a space heater I would of slept in my garage. Luckly it didn't get that cold at night. Other than those two issues it's a pretty good place to stay at. I don't know if I'd stay there again or not when I go back down.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Sherry S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thanks so much for your response. Under my investigation we found no documentation with our front desk log that there was a food issue, but we do have rooms waiting on new A/C & Heat Units. The A/C works but the heaters do not, so we sell these rooms last and offer a space heater for the room if it is cool until we can get these in. Sherry Shaver, Guest Service Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Microtel is the very first hotel that we ever stayed in while visiting Aransas Pass. The prices were good considering it was labor day weekend. The rooms were very nice and the people at the front desk were very helpful. We were looking for a seafood restaurant and the desk clerk suggested Redfish Willie's although she hadn't been there yet. It's close to the hotel and the food was really good!!!
The girls at Redfish Willie's in turn suggested the various beaches for us. We went to the one in Aransas Pass and in Rockport. Both are really nice, but we like Rockport better.
We now have a small piece of property in Rockport after visiting.
Just think, had the desk clerk not suggested RFW's we would have never known about Rockport! I would definately suggest this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
Sherry S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thanks so much for your comments. I will let the staff know what a great job that they are doing. I have a Great Team...we always strive to give the best service and accommodations in our area to those that are visiting. Also, so glad that you are now a property owner in Rockport. If any of your family come to see you please let them know about our facility. We will be glad to serve them. Sherry Shaver, Guest Service Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very good price. Although small, the room was clean and comfortable! It was all we needed. The staff seemed a little confused upon check-in and check-out, but we didn't have any problems. It was also close to the ferry.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sherry S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thanks so much for your comments. We truly appreciate you taking time to let us know how your stay was. Our staff is dedicated on giving the "Best customer service" in our area and I will let them know your stay was a success. Sherry Shaver, Guest Service Manager

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area

Address: 355 East Goodnight Avenue, Aransas Pass, TX 78336
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Aransas Pass
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Aransas Pass
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Aransas Pass
Microtel Inn & Suites Aransas Pass Hotel Aransas Pass
Microtel Aransas Pass
Aransas Pass Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.