“It's always Nice to have an upgrade!” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Aransas Pass
Riverside, California
“It's always Nice to have an upgrade!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2004

We stayed here for 2 nights. We got an upgrade to a suite that had two rooms, and a large kitchen. Staff was friendly. They serve a complimentary full hot breakfast with your stay here. Good Deal for the price. There is no beach or views here at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2004

I stayed at Hawthorn this past weekend. It is a very nice hotel. I enjoyed the full breakfast buffet but it ends at 9:30 so I was unable to sleep in. The staff was nice but they were unable to help us plug our laptop into the phone outlet. One staff member told us that we had to plug the phone cord into the phone then into the computer. Another person told us that we had to plug the cord into the lamp then into the computer. Neither method worked. This was very frustrating. The last straw was when we came back to our hotel room after sightseeing and saw that our door was open. We checked the room and went upstairs to get ice. When we got to the room, our key would not unlock the door. We went to the front desk and found out that someone had checked us out that morning without our knowledge. They checked us back in. The next day we checked out even though we were to stay another night. The manager did resolve the issue by charging us for only one night but I don't know if I'll go back...

• Stayed January 2004
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2003

The hotel itself is nice and the full breakfasts are pretty good, too. The two room suite is adequate and the kitchens are stocked with just the tools you would need if cooking during your stay.However, the front desk staff was less than attentive. Indeed, for the few times I needed to stop by during my week stay, I felt as if I was interrupting or intruding on the staff's personal life! They would take personal phone calls and ignore you while you were standing there. Their friends would drop by in the evening. They never bothered to register my frequent stay number on the record, and one of them threw something at I don't know what that missed me by a foot or so.

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass

Address: 501 East Goodnight, Aransas Pass, TX 78336
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Aransas Pass
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Aransas Pass
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Aransas Pass Hotel Aransas Pass
Hawthorn Suites Aransas Pass
Aransas Pass Hawthorn Suites
Hawthorn Suites Ltd

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.