“I spent two nights in this motel Easter weekend and was very supprised.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - Angleton

Hotels.com Expedia.com
Americas Best Value Inn - Angleton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1235 N. Velasco Hwy. 288 Business, Angleton, TX 77515 (Formerly Country Hearth)   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Angleton
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“I spent two nights in this motel Easter weekend and was very supprised.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I spent Saturday and Sunday nights in this motel in Angleton. I shopped all the local motels and this one had the best rates. I was shown the room in advance and was very supprised. It was beautifully decorated and it was very clean. All the amenities worked as they should. The managers were very cordial and I was allowed to invite my grand children to come over and use the pool which was a little small but was perfect for small children. I will stay here again when I visit my grandchildren and would recomend it to ANYONE looking for a place to stay when in Angleton, TX.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Very clean and comfortable with good price and excellence service there are two very friendly housekeeping ladies with good service and attitude

• Stayed April 2011
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

Hotel was very nicely designed and very clean. Management was very nice.

Room Tip: I suggest you sign up for Value Club membership.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

When we got there my husband had to go to the restroom in the Lobby, he came back out as I was checking in and said that we needed to see the room first. So, sensing that something was wrong, I agreed. We did and I had my 12 # Yorkie who wanted to go in. I pulled her back when I saw the floors. They were stained and the room smelled. We made an excuse that we wanted to stay closer to Freeport, so "no thanks". As we walked away, the owner said that we had to pay for the first night anyway. We called Travelocity and told them help us find another place. We waited as they called the hotel and finally my husband went in to ask if they were really gonna charge us. We had not given them our credit card or signed anything. The owners wife came out and began yelling at my 65 yr old husband and waved her finger in his face. Then she said that she was going to call the police. He told her to please do it. Then travleocity told us that even thought they didnt charge us anything, that we would have to call our bank and make sure they didnt charge my card. We left and went down the road to a brand new La Quinta. It was great. But we were upset with the whole thing.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

Really nice Best Value hotel. They had just remodeled it and the furniture and everything looked really new. Nice & modern! Decent small breakfast included.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2009

This hotel is great! We stayed here for a business trip the service was great and the hotel was just recently renovated. The completed one half and they are currently working on the other. The internet service was good and the rooms were clean. The owner really put a great deal of work into this property and still are making improvements. The breakfast was convenient for me. The value at this hotel is great I paid less than $70 plus tax a night.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Angleton? Share your experiences!