Friendly staff, the manager, Stephen, was particularly helpful and considerate. The center atrium has an area with pinball machines, pool tables, and arcade games. The Restuarant looks like an old soda fountain hang-out. The breakfast was better than average. The hotel is a little worn around the edges and could use some new mattresses. But, overall, it was clean and quiet, and a good value for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Amarillo-i-40 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Amarillo-i-40 Hotel Amarillo
- Holiday Inn Amarillo
- Amarillo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the scenic Texas flare of Palo Duro Canyon and historic Route 66 and you have the Clarion Hotel Amarillo. Located on Interstate 40, in the middle of the Texas Panhandle, we are minutes from everything including the world famous Big Texan Steak Ranch, one of a kind Cadillac Ranch, international head quarters for American Quarter Horse Association, family-fun amusement park Wonderland, Amarillo Globe News Center, Civic Center, Amarillo College, the Tri-State Fair Grounds and we are, of course, the home of West Texas A&M University athletics! Kick your boots off in our 248 newly renovated guest rooms and Texas inspired public areas. Go back in time to our Route 66, 1950 s theme restaurant Bristol's Café. Take a dip in our relaxing indoor swimming pool, or join some friends at our watering hole, Bristol s Bar. Texas hospitality is what you'll find here... but only at the Clarion Hotel Amarillo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Clarion Hotel Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.