“I stay at this hotel only principally because I travel with...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1700 I-40 East, Amarillo, TX 79103 (Formerly Hampton Inn Amarillo)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #29 of 69 Hotels in Amarillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Birmingham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This property is a former Hampton Inn and is being converted to Baymont. This did not measure up with my previous experiences at Baymont Inns. There was no microwave or mini fridge. The decor is rather dated and needs to be upgraded. The breakfast was OK. There are lots of hotels in this area, including a newer Baymont Inn just a few miles further west on I-40. I'd avoid this place until they complete the conversion and see if it improves from its present condition.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Baymont Inn A, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing, We are in the process of making a lot of new changes as we did convert over to a Baymont Inn & Suites and still have some converting to do. We hope that you will try us again and see the changes for yourself. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.
Durham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have only good things to say. The room was large, they let me check in early and lots of things to do near by.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Amarillo East we strive to make everyones experiance the best possible. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us how we are doing and we look forward in seeing you again.
Carmel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We went to breakfast at 8:45 local time, and found all the hot food gone. There was a small amount of dried up gravy stuck to the pan, and about 3 spoonfuls of dry eggs. There were some biscuits which we tried to eat, but they were so hard that we couldn't cut them. While there was an employee from the front desk helping herself to some other food, she did not make any effort to replenish the hot foods, even though she was standing right there when we commented that the food was gone. She was also rather non-communicative when we were checking out, and rebuffed my attempts to be friendly.
We will not be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymont Inn A, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
I want to apologize for your experiance at our hotel I assure you that the issues you addressed have been taken care of, I expect my staff to provide the upmost perfection with customer service. If there is anything I can do in the future to improve your next stay with please let me know. We use these comments to help us improve, so thank you for your time in making me aware of your situation.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!