“Convenient to Holiday Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 427 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Italian
dallas, texas
“Convenient to Holiday Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very good basic Italian food. Popular place with generous helpings. Huge salad, enough for two people. Would go back again

Visited August 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Not the same”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

This place is just not the same. I would always go to Carinos down in El Paso and it always delivered on all standards. It's been a while since going and I was excited to see one here but it just wasn't the same as I remember.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Amarillo, Texas
“Best Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is where I love to go on my birthday. I love their Timballo spagetti, bread sticks and chocolate cake!

Visited June 2012
Southern States
“Cant get it right.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I called in an order for Marguerite piazza and side salad. Whew. After a 20 minute wait my check was brought to the car with no food in sight. This peeves me as they want to be tipped for a job not done. Another several minutes passed and a bag was brought to the car and I could feel the heat from piazza so headed back to hotel. Upon checking knnon the pepperoni and mushroom piazza in the bag I called Carinos and the order taker said the correct pie would be waiting for me. It wasn't. I finally went inside and showed the mistake to the manager as she glibly commented "yeah they put mushrooms on it. I returned to my car and after another 8 minute wait the manager brought out the correct pie. Offered me a soda! Inside the box was a tomato and cheese pie with some Basil and cold tomatoes on top as an afterthought. Too make matters worse the pie was undercooked Foley white doth. Not edible. Now I know why there are no cars in this parking lot.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“It was just "OKAY"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

This place used to be pretty good. This time, service was mediocre, food was mediocre. Probably won't go back again.

• Visited February 2012