The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful. In the hallways it was very stuffy feeling like you can't breath. The room was clean and nice. Then when we got on the bed, it was like laying on plywood! The bed was the worst I have ever slept on. It was like sleeping on the floor. The breakfast was a small continental breakfast, wasn't bad but not the best. It was my husband, myself, and three kids (2 teenagers and one 8 yr old). The pool was okay, was outdoor. We found a nicer hotel for just a few more dollars that had an indoor pool that was bigger, and a jacuzzi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western