It is an ok hotel. My wife and I stayed their for 2 nights to get away. We booked it because of reading the reviews and the pool. Room was ok. Bed was ok. not comfy, but not unbearable either. A typical hotel bed. Room was clean. My biggest complaint was the pool and hot tub. The pool was not heated and extremely cold. Like I couldn't breathe it was that cold. Took my breath away. And the hot tub was luke warm. My shower was warmer than that. It also did not have any jets to turn on and it had a waterway from the pool to the hot tub which made the hot tub cool and not hot like its to be. I would stay here again if just passing through, but not and extended stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western