The rooms were clean, the hotel was full so there was some noise with kids but that is normal. The breakfast is one of the best I have had in the below a $150.00 a night hotel. The eggs were real and fresh and they always had two people keeping the area stocked and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated with New Management! Upgraded property from top to bottom, come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, HOT breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Medical Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western