This hotel has certainly seen better days. The door to my room (219) wouldn't open on its own because it gets caught on carpet. The toilet did not initially flush; I fixed it. The tile in the bathroom is loose, and grinds on the rest of the tile while walking; you can feel it shift. The light switches work sometimes. The breakfast contained past-due yogurt and foul apple juice.
The only compliment I have is the room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western