This hotel has certainly seen better days. The door to my room (219) wouldn't open on its own because it gets caught on carpet. The toilet did not initially flush; I fixed it. The tile in the bathroom is loose, and grinds on the rest of the tile while walking; you can feel it shift. The light switches work sometimes. The breakfast contained past-due yogurt and foul apple juice.
The only compliment I have is the room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated with New Management! Upgraded property from top to bottom, come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, HOT breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Medical Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western