The bed was so comfortable and the room very spacious. We found the two desk clerks to be very nice and helpful. The only negative that we found that the pool seemed not to be clean and the water was slimy. The hot tub could have worked better and the first step into the tub was very deep and would be dangerous with anyone with bad knees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated with New Management! Upgraded property from top to bottom, come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, HOT breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Medical Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western