Very good location, friendly staff, adequate room. We were to have had a king non-smoking but apparently we couldn't have that room since we were traveling with our Golden Retriever. We were moved to a double queen room that smelled of smoke and felt unclean. We normally travel in our RV but if we travel to Amarillo again and stay in a hotel, it most likely won't be here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated with New Management! Upgraded property from top to bottom, come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, HOT breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Medical Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western