Room was dated and missing bath towels. Desk staff was apparent new and told us so. She was struggling thru the basic check in. Couldn't give us recommendations of nearby places to eat, etc. Room door dragged so bad had to slam it to get it to close. Seem fairly clean and parking lot well lit. Very small hot tub (2 person) seemed clean and good. Didn't use pool but looked clean. No vending machine in the entire hotel. Breakfest area was in the middle of being remodeled.
Three stars is giving them the benefit of the doubt. We've been on the road a week now and this is the weakest Best Western yet. Would look elsewhere. Suprised to see the higher ratings at this facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Medical Hotel
- Best Western Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated with New Management! Upgraded property from top to bottom, come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, HOT breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Best Western, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Medical Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.