My mother and I stayed at the Best Western Amarillo Inn for three nights and we were very happy with the room. It was large and nice, especially for the price, which was $55 for a double double with coffee maker, hair dryer, and iron and ironing board (booked in advance online). All the hotel facilities were nice.
The room was made up as one would expect after the first night, but after the second night only the beds were made up. My mother had asked for another coffeepot because ours was cracked, and an uncracked but dirty one had been left in its place. She called the desk in the morning to complain and the worker said she would inform the manager.
That night my mother called again because she'd received no reply and the worker said the manager hadn't been there and wouldn't be there, so the issue was never resolved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western