“Totally sucked” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Rowlett, Texas
“Totally sucked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We've eaten at CB's all over the country and this was by far the worst. The food was lukewarm at best and service was terrible. Brad was our waiter and not attentive. Never again.

Amarillo, Texas
“Almost right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

It is always good food and service. This time a friend ordered catfish which was overcooked. Told manager who reordered the catfish. Came back almost the same. Manager said he would retrain employee. Comped our ticket for the catfish order. All else was excellent.

Ruidoso, New Mexico, United States
“Grits??????”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

As a pilot, I had just flown an early morning flight to Amarillo, the lady at the airport recommended Cracker Barrel for breakfast. After looking at the extensive menu, I noticed one section of the menu where everything came with grits, never really tried grits, but I know some people like them, some don't. I ordered the chicken fried steak with eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, and yes, grits.The first bite, disgusting, told myself to have an open mind and take another bite. The second bite, disgusting! Then I remembered that I had heard of putting butter on grits, so.... I put butter on them. Third bite, not bad, Forth bite, OK. I ended up eating them all! As far as the rest of the meal, not bad, typical eggs, frozen hash browns, and prebreaded and probably frozen chicken fried steak. Ok, but not great. (Service was good).

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We were told there would be a 30 minute wait 45 minutes later they sat an entire bus in front of all who had been waiting. An ENTIRE BUS! When we told the hostesses to remove our name they were rude and indifferent. Horrible customer service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Very presentable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Easy access from I40. Very good menu with plenty of choice. Nice waitress. Place was clean and well light. Food was hot and tasty and quick service. Log fire gave it a nice feel. Gift shop had lots of ideas for presents. A game of draughts outside was a nice finishing touch, I won :)

• Visited October 2013